Chocolate on pillows at night????

floridacruisers

Hi Floridacruisers !

Just off Constellation today. Yes, the Chocolates are still on the pillow, and are as good as ever.

Personally, I prefer the chocolate over the coal idea :)

Do we still get chocolate on our pillows at night or are lumps of coal being used as a substitute :confused::rolleyes:

Phil

Yes, the chocolate (candy) is still there for you.

Why are you worried about lumps of coal? Have you been misbehaving? :)

YAY, glad to hear!

I was disappointed on my last cruise with no mints on RCI (it was my first cruise with them so not sure if they ever gave mints), SO glad to see Celebrity still doing it. In defense, we got towel animals on RCI and none on Celebrity. Towel animals are cute but I'll take chocolate any day!:D

It's the little things like this that make me smile!

Ah yes, always make sure you remove the chocolate from the pillow before going to bed. If you have had a great night in the Martini Bar you might forget to do this and it is very embarassing

Written from bitter experience

Yes, the chocolate (candy) is still there for you.

Why are you worried about lumps of coal? Have you been misbehaving? :)

I didn't think he was misbehaving I thought he had just came off an RCI cruise.

I am glad Celebrity has not followed RCI with their over the top cutbacks.

I fondly remember the "old days" of getting white chocolate a time or two during the cruise. Ahhh, now that was special.

Does anyone know the difference of gold, silver or blue wrappers? Is it the same chocolate? I can't really determine a difference.

I fondly remember the "old days" of getting white chocolate a time or two during the cruise. Ahhh, now that was special.

Does anyone know the difference of gold, silver or blue wrappers? Is it the same chocolate? I can't really determine a difference.

I think the wrappers indicated the contents (dark, milk, or white).

j

It is a lovely gesture on X's part to put chocolates on our pillows, but I never eat them as I think they are rather tasteless and chalky in texture. I prefer the solid wafer types that you get at many hotels. However everyone seems to love the Celebrity pillow chocolates, so I must be the only one who does not care for them. :confused:

YAY, glad to hear!

I was disappointed on my last cruise with no mints on RCI (it was my first cruise with them so not sure if they ever gave mints), SO glad to see Celebrity still doing it. In defense, we got towel animals on RCI and none on Celebrity. Towel animals are cute but I'll take chocolate any day!:D

It's the little things like this that make me smile!

Just off millennium and we got a couple of towel animals....We also got chocolates....

Ah yes, always make sure you remove the chocolate from the pillow before going to bed. If you have had a great night in the Martini Bar you might forget to do this and it is very embarassing

Written from bitter experience

Haahhhaha, I've done that!!!

Just got back from the Solstice Monday late night. I had tossed a few of the extra "pillow" chocolates into my carryon. Last night (Tues), I snuck into my DD's room and did a turndown on her bed and left one of the chocolates on her pillow.

Do we still get chocolate on our pillows at night or are lumps of coal being used as a substitute :confused::rolleyes:

Phil

Nice to read X is still doing this. We booked the Quest when it was X and then they spun off Azamara. No chocolates nor coal, but a dark cookie of some type. Coal might have tasted better!:eek:

Just got back from the Solstice Monday late night. I had tossed a few of the extra "pillow" chocolates into my carryon. Last night (Tues), I snuck into my DD's room and did a turndown on her bed and left one of the chocolates on her pillow.

What a great idea - I am sure that brought a smile to her face :)

Archived