Just got on the equinox! Checking in-hotel-etc

PrincessCarolyn

AQ Class gets all that too. on Solstice i do not remember the little white tote but had all the products lined up in the bathroom.

As a vacation planner put it: "The only difference between AquaClass and ConciergeClass is BLU dining and complimentary unlimited access to the Relaxation Room and the Persian Garden." However, he forgot to mention that the bathrooms in the AquaClass cabins have a few more amenities, e.g. fog-free mirrors and showers with massage features.

I too just got off the Equnox yesterday and I think the food was terrific. I had the prime rib the first night, lamb chops one night and the veal shank all were delicious and tender. I will write a review when I get my land legs back.

We also live in south Ft. Myers. We will be cruising on her in AQ on Dec. 4. I hope that the meals you mentioned were in the Blu.

As a vacation planner put it: "The only difference between AquaClass and ConciergeClass is BLU dining and complimentary unlimited access to the Relaxation Room and the Persian Garden." However, he forgot to mention that the bathrooms in the AquaClass cabins have a few more amenities, e.g. fog-free mirrors and showers with massage features.

I love that shower just forgot to say it. I was thinking little extras in the cabin vs my shower. on this class of ship I like AQ but the smaller ships will try out an SS and butler.

We used to do quite a few Celebrity sailings...but switched to RCL when kids/grandkids started coming along. In March...we are on Equinox...and I keep wondering.....does Celebrity still have those fabulous BREADSTICKS....or have they gone the way of the lousy economy?? On Summit...we had our waiter bringing a couple glasses filled with them (we never ate bread or rolls) for our table of 4....for the whole 12 days. They used to be heaven. Concerned that with the new menu....they are gone. HELP.

We used to do quite a few Celebrity sailings...but switched to RCL when kids/grandkids started coming along. In March...we are on Equinox...and I keep wondering.....does Celebrity still have those fabulous BREADSTICKS....or have they gone the way of the lousy economy?? On Summit...we had our waiter bringing a couple glasses filled with them (we never ate bread or rolls) for our table of 4....for the whole 12 days. They used to be heaven. Concerned that with the new menu....they are gone. HELP.

Hi, there were breadsticks on board:)..actually, I love them too:)

Also had use of binoculars in Aquaclass.

Wanted to say we found the food in Blu to be consistently very good and sometimes even excellent (rack of lamb, lamb chops with salad & goat cheese, and rib eye steak being 3 examples that come to mind). Will write more about food in my review.

Archived