Problem transferring from RCI to a TA

I transfered last Oct Cruise to our TA and the Agent directed me to the correct page to fill out the Transfer form. I printed it out and gave it to my TA who faxed the requests back to RCL. In fact I think they just called them, she told me they did this alot. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/TA_TransferForm.pdf

When I did this for our last cruise my great TA took care of it and RCCL just called me to confirm it...easy no problems at all for a TA that knows what she's doing .....I do this often...make the origional reservation myself then have it transfered to my agent so she will get the credit...Since I used to work in the travel Industry the two of us together make a great team...Enjoy your cruise...

Leaving Monday on the Radiance. Originally I booked with RCI. Everything was set up. Then I found a much better deal (cheaper by $450) from an on line site. Called the TA at the site and told him everything. He took care of the change with RCI. We kept the same cabin and reservation number - but the price was $450 less.

I guess that a good travel agent can take care of this. Never heard a word from RCI, but I did check to make sure that the charges to my credit card were made by RCI and not the travel agent. This is very important. Hope this helps.:)

I guess that a good travel agent can take care of this. Never heard a word from RCI

Or a travel agent who forges your signature. ;) All of my transfers are made using that document (posted above in Desert Cruizers post). As you can see, the passenger's signature is needed. :)

As with all things, RCCL may have a loop hole. But generally, you do have to sign for a transfer.

Archived