Bajathree's Oasis Of The Seas Slideshow

bajathree

Love them---question. Phone #46 I think it is, looks like a stone walled chamber of some sort, perhaps in Entertainment Place. What is it!

Also--if you could refresh my memory--the other lounge up by Viking Crown and the Wedding Chapel. Sure looks pretty--can't remember name and want to make sure I look at it!

Love them---question. Phone #46 I think it is, looks like a stone walled chamber of some sort, perhaps in Entertainment Place. What is it!

Also--if you could refresh my memory--the other lounge up by Viking Crown and the Wedding Chapel. Sure looks pretty--can't remember name and want to make sure I look at it!

The other lounge directly across from the wedding chapel if the Pinnacle Lounge. It was used as a Diamond/D+ lounge at nights for a few hours and it is very elegant.

Baja Three, fabulous slide show. It brings back so many happy memories. I'm so happy you included my new "pet", the funny alligator outside of the Comedy Club who appears to have crawled out of a man hole. I laughed everytime I saw him.

Your photos are excellent. I do wonder where in heck you were standing when you took the one photo of the Aqua Theater. It looks like you were up on the highest part of the ship or even flying above. Whew! That photo made me dizzy.

#46 is the dance floor at Blaze.....and like HeavySurf already posted the other lounge you are referring to is the Pinnacle Lounge.

Baja Three, fabulous slide show. It brings back so many happy memories. I'm so happy you included my new "pet", the funny alligator outside of the Comedy Club who appears to have crawled out of a man hole. I laughed everytime I saw him.

Your photos are excellent. I do wonder where in heck you were standing when you took the one photo of the Aqua Theater. It looks like you were up on the highest part of the ship or even flying above. Whew! That photo made me dizzy.

That was taken from the public deck at the very aft of deck 12 above the Aqua Suites.

Love the pics, it also made us very interested in sailing her sometime! Were the last few pics of the private island? If so, how do you reserve the beach huts with the really nice chairs? :o

The last pix are of Barefoot Beach on Labadee.....it's the new area for suite guests. Suite guests have priority for booking cabanas...if any are still available they then become available for D+...then D and so on.

Archived