Just Wondering?

Spurscorner

Do you have to fill out the passenger immigration form on line? What if you don't have access to the internet? Can you do that stuff the day of embarkation?

Just a thought that went thru my head, thought I'd ask the experts.

Thanks in advance......

Hmmm... perhaps your travel agent can assist you to do this online? Or go to a friend's house, or your local library or internet cafe to do it?

Alternately, I imagine that these forms will be mailed to your travel agent for you to complete manually.

Do you have to fill out the passenger immigration form on line? What if you don't have access to the internet? Can you do that stuff the day of embarkation?

Just a thought that went thru my head, thought I'd ask the experts.

Thanks in advance......

Have your T.A. fill it out for you. Or if you booked direct with Princess call and give them the info.

Check with your TA.

I think you also have to print off the boarding form/pass.

On our last cruise, we could have done it ourselves, but the TA printed it all out and sent it in the ticket wallet.

Ticket wallet? What ticket wallet? :confused: I guess in NZ you're still getting those. We haven't seen them in years. ;)

Ticket wallet? What ticket wallet? :confused: I guess in NZ you're still getting those. We haven't seen them in years. ;)

I have a drawer full of them..

ranging from plastic through to leather.

I keep them with all the cabin bags..:rolleyes::D

If you don't get it done before you get to checkin, you will do it then. It will delay you a little, but you will still make the cruise.
If you can, have your travel agent do it for you, print out your boarding pass and send it to you. Yes, you can do it all at the dock when checking in and it will delay your boarding. But it will also delay everyone behind you in line who entered their info online and expected a quick check-in.

I have a drawer full of them..

ranging from plastic through to leather.

I keep them with all the cabin bags..:rolleyes::D

Maybe that's why you guys pay more, we have never gotten leather bags or cabin bags.

Thanks for the quick replys, I was just curious what would happen if you didn't fill it out. I've had mine done for two months now.

Have a great new year everybody!!!!!!

If you are embarking in the USA, a complete list of passenger information has to be submitted to the government at least an hour before sailing. Princess must have the information in hand at least 90 minutes before sailing.

If you have filled out the information ahead of time (or via phone to a Princess representative), then Princess has the information it needs even if you have not checked in yet.

If you have not filled in the information in advance and a delayed flight means you get to the pier less than 90 minutes before departure, you will not be allowed to board the ship.

Archived