"LIVE" from the Mariner 01-16-05

Radio

Take some Lysol Spray with you and spray EVERYTHING in your room. Phones, doorknobs,bedsheets, pillows and cases, wash off the sink and spray down the shower heads and shower and shelves etc, etc. Then open the doorwall to get the smell out.

Take your GINGER PILLS with you too. And plenty of Amodium AD!! Can't ever have enough Meds with you if NORWALK is around.

Call your friendliest Doctor and get a Prescription for CIPRO 500mg! You won't be sorry.

OH ........and have fun on your cruise! :D

RADIO, thanks for all the great pictures! Hope someone else does the same next week.

I know the cruise is almost over but I'm hoping you can answer these questions.

1. Can you take your luggage and get off early?

2. How do you get tickets for the ice show?

3. Is the food in the Promenade free or do you pay?

4. Do all balcony cabins have VCR's?

Thanks and hope you had a great cruise!

Dear Pamssanity,

Glad that you are leaving the day before- with all this snow. We are leaving on Friday. Looking for some sun after all of this white stuff. Hope to see you at the M and M.

kbtb from PA

I know the cruise is almost over but I'm hoping you can answer these questions.

1. Can you take your luggage and get off early?

2. How do you get tickets for the ice show?

3. Is the food in the Promenade free or do you pay?

4. Do all balcony cabins have VCR's?

Thanks and hope you had a great cruise!

You can take yourself and luggage off as early as 7AM.... You get Ice Show tickets from guest Relations or the Concierge.....The food in the promenade is free.....Only suites have VCR's ( Cat GS,OS, RFS, RS)

Radio

;) ;)

As I lie awake wishing I was on board the MOS today--I truly hope everyone traveling this weekend is safe and sound-- and look forward to meeting some of you are the M&M next week--snow fall as of 1 a.m=12 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Radio- I justed wanted to say thank you. Like soooooo many others I have enjoyed reading your posts with great interest. I have not had the pleasure of sailing on the Mariner. I have sailed on her three sister ships that sail from Miami and will again be on the Voyager next week on a western route, with the same ports as yours. So I just wanted to make sure you know how much some of us leerkers have enjoyed your hard work to keep us all informed. It is strange to see the news about the Noro incident on your sailing after following you posts on your own health experience.

THANKS AGAIN - Bobert

Radio!

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the wonderful week at sea!!

We go in July but feel like I was on the cruise!! Great pictures and insight!

I was debating on arriving at the pier early! To arrive early are we better off driving in or taking a taxi?? The kids want to be first on the ship!!!!!!!

hi radio

i see from your posts that you are a experienced cruiser.

i am a first time cruiser and am travelling on mariner of the seas on 8th may , i am from ireland and was wondering if you can tell me a bit about the ship , entertainment and excursions to do etc as i havent a clue what to expect.

also i am 26 years old will there be people of my age on the ship.i really dont know what to expect but am very excited.

any information you could give me tips etc would be greatfully appreciated.

thank you very much

hi radio

i see from your posts that you are a experienced cruiser.

i am a first time cruiser and am travelling on mariner of the seas on 8th may , i am from ireland and was wondering if you can tell me a bit about the ship , entertainment and excursions to do etc as i havent a clue what to expect.

also i am 26 years old will there be people of my age on the ship.i really dont know what to expect but am very excited.

any information you could give me tips etc would be greatfully appreciated.

thank you very much

My wife and I will be on our honeymoon on this sailing - and we will both be 25 at this time. I'll keep my eyes open for a young Irishmen - my fiance lived in Ireland for a bit before moving to Germany, then over to the States.

My wife and I will be on our honeymoon on this sailing - and we will both be 25 at this time. I'll keep my eyes open for a young Irishmen - my fiance lived in Ireland for a bit before moving to Germany, then over to the States.

sppunk,

I see that you are in Dallas ! The DFW group is having our next local M&M on Sat Mar 19th ! Here is a link to the thread on Floataway. Come visit !

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44223

wallie

With all the snowstorms I know lots of flights were cancelled. Just took a look at your web shots and they are great ! (Love the Jamaica Kitty!)

Looking forward to you posting the compasses, menus and any other pics! It will give me something to gaze at while I wait out the next 4 months till my turn on the Mariner!

Best of luck getting back to work! (I know, UGH!) :(

Jacquelyn :D

Hello Everyone !

I went to the kennedy space center on Sunday befor going to catch my train. KSC is a great place, and I wish I was able to spend more time there. i highly reccomend it !

I made it home today... I took the Autotrain home, and it left ontime on Sunday(4PM).......However, it seems there were a few problems with the track last night, and that caused us to be late arriving into Lorton, VA this morning. We were 2 hours late. But I'm home now...and back to work tomorrow.

I would like to thank everyone who followed along for the cruise. I hope I was able to answer most all of the questions. I plan on scanning and posting alot of stuff from the ship. but it will take a few days.

I left the ship at about 7AM on Sunday morning...there were only about 20 people ahead of me in line. There were plenty of Immigration Officers in the terminal to process everyone quickly !

I will also be posting many more pics throughout the week on my Cruise Photo Page.

Thanks again !

Radio

;) ;)

The Wall

44630635-3a99-01800200-.jpg

Final Day at Sea

44630636-4aa4-02000180-.jpg

Final Sunset

44630634-9056-02000180-.jpg

First of all I would like to thank you for the wonderful posts throughtout your entire cruise. I thought it was kinda cool that you were albe adn willing to do that. It made me feel like I was cruising on the MOS as well....Thank you!!! Great pics as well!!!

Another thing...I was watching my local 10pm news last night and they had a story about the MOS and how people were sick with the "cruise flu" on you sailing. They said the entire ship was going to be scrubbed down to fix teh problem. They had video of crew staff cleaning the aft balconys adn what not...Were you aware of this problem or was this news story a little late????

Once again thanks for the post and pictutes adn welcome back to the real world!!!! Next time I cruise I might to a "live" broadcast as well!!!!!

[:D Glad to see you got home ok-- loved your postings and have been searching for more-- we did KSC last trip down to Orlando and its so informative-- gives a new respect to the Men and Women who fly.. Well Radio--I wish I had a laptop to take with me this weekend but will look forward to seeing the rest of your pics when we return from MOS ths weekend and will gladly answer anyone';s questions-- as we are first time cruisers we will probably see things a bit differently than others who are experienced cruisers... again Welcome home and I feel like you're an old friend-- actually too cute to be called old!!! ;) ;) ;)

Archived