Toursaver Coupon Code

ShrinkinTexas

I scoured the internet before I bought mine in December and could not find one. :(

We will be going on our cruise in June. I was thinking about buying this coupon book but do not know if it is worth it. Is there a way to see what type of coupons are in the book?

At check out it ask if there is a coupon code. Anyone know one?

Are you asking about needing a vendor coupon code for on-line check out? The vendors I used did not have a code for the tour saver when I booked. I had to call them to place my order.

Concerning the coupon book number, Aramark was the only vendor that required the book # to receive the discount.

I hope this helps

Linda:)

Are you asking about needing a vendor coupon code for on-line check out? The vendors I used did not have a code for the tour saver when I booked. I had to call them to place my order. Concerning the coupon book number, Aramark was the only vendor that required the book # to receive the discount.

He's asking about a discount coupon for purchasing the book. When you buy the book through their web site, there is a field for entering a coupon to get a discount on the purchase price but we haven't been able to find a coupon for the book itself.

We will be going on our cruise in June. I was thinking about buying this coupon book but do not know if it is worth it. Is there a way to see what type of coupons are in the book?

The coupons are listed here:

http://www.toursaver.com

Definitely figure out if you will save money before buying the book!

He's asking about a discount coupon for purchasing the book. When you buy the book through their web site, there is a field for entering a coupon to get a discount on the purchase price but we haven't been able to find a coupon for the book itself.

That's what I'm talking about, the coupon code to actually buy the book. Anyone know one?

• 1 year later...

I'm curious to know about a discount coupon CODE for purchasing the Toursaver book. When you buy the book through their web site, there is a field for entering a coupon to get a discount on the purchase price but we haven't been able to find a coupon for the book itself.

Anyone??

I scoured the internet before I bought mine in December and could not find one. :(

Same here. Makes me crazy to see a spot for a discount code and not have it.

I ended up buying the book for mainly 1 reason, to try to get the 2 for 1 flightseeing with ERA. I tried to book with them first and then buy the book, but they won't do it that way. At least I did make sure there were coupon spots left on the day I will be in Juneau. I did see that if you aren't satisfied, you can return the book (think it's within 30 days of purchase). You don't get the shipping costs refunded but at least the book is not a total loss.

For me it will be well worth it with the cost of the helicopter glacier landing alone, I was able to book the 2 for 1 deal.

Is there just the one coupon book available for Alaska?

I have looked it over and it didn't seem to have any of the expeditions I am considering.

I did see the train trip from Seward to Anchorage, which is the one I think my inlaws are planning on us taking. I don't know if they got the train ride included in the cruise package. If they didn't it would be worth getting the books just for that.

Is there just the one coupon book available for Alaska?

I have looked it over and it didn't seem to have any of the expeditions I am considering.

I did see the train trip from Seward to Anchorage, which is the one I think my inlaws are planning on us taking. I don't know if they got the train ride included in the cruise package. If they didn't it would be worth getting the books just for that.

Yes, there is also the Northern Lights coupon book.

Be CERTAIN to find out what train you are looking at. IF you book with the cruiseline- you will be leaving Seward at 7am, and miss this gem of a location. The coupon usage you are looking at is for the regular run of the Alaska RR, leaving at 6pm. Hopefully you have added days in Alaska. It's a shame to run back home, when you are already there.

Alaskan Toursaver is on Facebook and Scott puts codes on this site occassionally. The most recent was for free shipping and was posted last Wednesday. Code is SHIPFREE It also indicates more recently that they are shipping free to US addresses through Christmas Eve so I'm not sure you even need the code. Check the Facebook site for additional codes.

Archived