VIP pool chairs?

bermudagal56

Sure they have special VIP chairs around the pool. All you have to do is go down to the pool area about 7:00 in the morning and put your towel or a book on the chair or chairs that you want and come back anytime you want to use them.

Everyone will love you if you do that.

Sure they have special VIP chairs around the pool. All you have to do is go down to the pool area about 7:00 in the morning and put your towel or a book on the chair or chairs that you want and come back anytime you want to use them.

Was that necessary?:D

Just Say No To Chair Hogging!:D

Just Kiding

Wish they would start lettnig you pay to reserve chairs for the day or the week, then no one could complain :rolleyes:

perhaps a special section of pay-per-chair, and the remainder up for grabs would be good compromise & revenue booster

perhaps a special section of pay-per-chair, and the remainder up for grabs would be good compromise & revenue booster

Works out great for the hotels we've stayed at in Vegas.

If you wanted to be assured of a good spot at the pool for the day or for the duration of your stay, then be willing to pay for it, or find a chair where you can and be satisfied.

Like the massage chairs? Will they have a slot for quarters or will they only take dollar bills? Will they charge hourly? Half hourly? Per fifteen minutes? ;)

For the price of a suite on Royal Caribbean-- they better have a chair for me at the pool.

Carnival suite prices are very low compared to other cruiselines.

Booking a suite-- will get you the same amenities as the people who booked the lowest category in steerage.

You will get priorty check in

For the price of a suite on Royal Caribbean-- they better have a chair for me at the pool.

Carnival suite prices are very low compared to other cruiselines.

Booking a suite-- will get you the same amenities as the people who booked the lowest category in steerage.

You will get priorty check in

Right on all counts....let's keep it that way (except the steerage comment)

Let's hope that Carnival never goes to the "you get better service depending on how much you spend" style of cruising!:confused:

While I can appreciate that people pay quite a bit more to stay in suites, I really don't like that new perk on RC. There are plenty of other ways to cater to suite guests without making others feel like steerage.

While I can appreciate that people pay quite a bit more to stay in suites, I really don't like that new perk on RC. There are plenty of other ways to cater to suite guests without making others feel like steerage.

I agree, think it is going totally in the wrong direction...

But money talks, as long as people are willing to pay....

Like the massage chairs? Will they have a slot for quarters or will they only take dollar bills? Will they charge hourly? Half hourly? Per fifteen minutes? ;)

I wonder if you'd get electrocuted if you sat in one of things after getting out of the pool???? :D:eek:

Let's hope that Carnival never goes to the "you get better service depending on how much you spend" style of cruising!:confused:

Can I get a big ole AMEN on this one!!!!!!! It is the fact that Carnival doesn't treat people differently that keeps me coming back year after year!!!

OP, if you want special treatment for booking a suite, stay with RC, pay their prices and enjoy your perks. I say that not in a mean way (because I know that written word can be misinterpreted) rather as a matter of fact. I know some people enjoy the "treatment" they get when they book upper level rooms. Heck, some people expect that treatment simply because they breathe. Thankfully, Carnival does not buy into that mentality and I pray they never do. If you expect ANY kind of special treatment (other than VIP boarding) because you book a suite, cancel now and go back to RC. You will be sorely dissappointed in Carnival.

Not necessary. There are plenty of chairs for everyone - and, to many of us, chair-hogging isn't an issue.

Not necessary. There are plenty of chairs for everyone - and' date=' to many of us, chair-hogging isn't an issue.[/quote']

We are sun worshippers and I have never once had a problem finding a chair, either. It may not be poolside, but there's plenty to go around..

Funniest post of the day!

this will be my first carnival cruise. Do they have an area around the pool w/ chairs reserved for VIP? we cruise mostly royal carib. and they have reserved areas for people who book suites.

also how is embarkation for vips?

NO! All cruisers are treated equally regardless of accomodations.

VIP embarkation and debarkation is GREAT!

EDIT: OH OH! I see G'ma's detention is over. :eek:

You really get up early..............I tip the chair guy tell him where I hid the towels are and whammy at 1pm when I wake up my 10 chairs are there:eek::eek::eek::D

Archived