Captain? Cruise Directors? Hotel Managers?

Kween Karen

I have searched and searched for the thread where Copper knows all and can tell us who the officers will be on specific cruises. SIGH.....I have to start a new one.

Copper.....can you tell me who the cruise director, captain and hotel manager will be for the Amsterdam 14 day Alaska Adventures sailings this summer will be? Specifically the June 28th sailing?

I have searched and searched for the thread where Copper knows all and can tell us who the officers will be on specific cruises. SIGH.....I have to start a new one.

Copper.....can you tell me who the cruise director, captain and hotel manager will be for the Amsterdam 14 day Alaska Adventures sailings this summer will be? Specifically the June 28th sailing?

Sorry Karen; that's still a bit too far away!

Don't go giving him a big head!!!:D:D

;)

Same question Copper for the 24 April 2010 sailing of the Oosterdam. Thanks in avance for your reply. Signed, One Happy Solocanadian for Canada winning Gold in Ice Hockey:D

Same question Copper for the 24 April 2010 sailing of the Oosterdam. Thanks in avance for your reply. Signed, One Happy Solocanadian for Canada winning Gold in Ice Hockey:D

Scheduled are:

Capt. Jeroen Baaijens

HM Marcella Himmelreich

CD Unk as of yet

Congrats on the gold! What a great game, eh?

Copper: GRM, Hotel Manager and Dining Room Manager, or any of the above, for the April 14 Westerdam transatlantic to Venice would be greatly appreciated. Semper Fi.

Scheduled are:

Capt. Henk Keijer

HM Marco van Belleghem

DRM Sanjay Hariram Nariani

GRM Unk as of yet

CD Shane Michaels

Semper Fi, Sir!

Edited by Copper10-8

Copper, I didn't know that you were the source for this knowledge!

Who will be running the ship and etc. on the Oosterdam, March 13? :)

Thank you so much for the info :)

Capt. Arjen van der Loo

HM Marcella Himmelreich

CD unk as of yet

Copper I know each ship is assigned two captains and the same with hotel managers, do you know who is assigned to the Volendam? Thanks

Volendam's captains are currently the two "Pieters"; Pieter Bos and Pieter Visser

Her HM's are Rene Tuinman and Firmin van Walle

• 1 month later...
Sorry Karen; that's still a bit too far away!

;)

OK Copper....I waited and now the cruise is closer. Can you tell me NOW who the captain, hotel manager and cruise director will be??? Amsterdam sailing to alaska June 28th????

this thread makes me smile. We are the strange ones and could care less who is the captain, dining room manager, cd, etc. On the other hand, we do care about the chef!

:)

hank

:d:d