Unique Photos

PineappleGal

This isn't a cruise picture but I've been planning my first cuise for a year. My two daughter and I leave on June 21, 2010 on the Thriumph and I was so ready to get to paradise that I couldn't stand it and had to build this Tiki bar in my back yard to tide us over. Can't wait to sit under on in the

Caribbean!!<a href=<a href=<a%20href=

I can't see them either!! :( And I really want too!!

Yes, I built it while off from work last fall. I've been wanting to sit in one of these on a sandy beach somewhere besides Arkansas, but with a couple of drinks and some friends it'll get you by in a pinch. :D

If I had a dollar for everyone who stopped by and tried to buy it off me, I would be sailing in a suite instead of a interior cabin! :cool:

Thanks everyone for the kind words about the Tiki bar. I've considered making a few to sell. Just too many other hobbies taking up all my time.

Looking forward to June 21st so I'll actually have some cruise photos to post here. I suspect this thread will still be going then...I've showed this thread to my two daughters and after looking at all the pictures from other cruiser's they are even more excited!! So am I!

Thanks everyone for the kind words about the Tiki bar. I've considered making a few to sell. Just too many other hobbies taking up all my time.

Looking forward to June 21st so I'll actually have some cruise photos to post here. I suspect this thread will still be going then...I've showed this thread to my two daughters and after looking at all the pictures from other cruiser's they are even more excited!! So am I!

That Tiki Bar looks really good.....need to take one of those up to the top of the mountain and sell it to the lodge....having a few drinks and looking out from the top setting around one of those would be something else.

Not a cruise pic, but I wanted to share because of all the other beautiful

sunset pics on this thread. This was taken over the Grand Canyon,

November 2008. It's truly a beautiful place!!

Panorama21e.jpg

A couple more from St. Thomas. The pic of the turtle was the only one we got before he took off on us. Sure was glad it came out. :)

4338853919_283fdc77b3_b.jpg

DW didn't want me to get to close to this one. I did anyway. :rolleyes: ;)

4339598004_c03da548f1_b.jpg

Where in St. Thomas were these taken?