Yes CCL you are the ultimate funship but here is what we expect!!!

westwingjazz

Yes Carnival Cruise Line, you are the ultimate funship and favorite family cruise line; but, if you are going to raise your prices on us, here is what I expect:

Bring back the red fruit punch :mad:

Bring back the jazz lounges (not everyone likes Country line dancing and/or gospel rap) :rolleyes:

And more importantly, if you are going to raise the price, then make sure the Calypso band at the pool plays from 10am-6pm daily :p

This is what I expect. I would like other posters to chime in and tell CCL what they miss, should bring back, or simply add. I am thinking about sending this thread to them directly...

Yes Carnival Cruise Line, you are the ultimate funship and favorite family cruise line; but, if you are going to raise your prices on us, here is what I expect:

Bring back the jazz lounges (not everyone likes Country line dancing and/or gospel rap) :rolleyes:

And more importantly, if you are going to raise the price, then make sure the Calypso band at the pool plays from 10am-6pm daily :p

This is what I expect. I would like other posters to chime in and tell CCL what they miss, should bring back, or simply add. I am thinking about sending this thread to them directly...

They should not discount the pricing for certian groups of people.People choose their ocupations and they are paid accordingly.

Get rid of the towel animals and save our seas and no longer put bathrobes in any cabin.

Steve

If they don't its still more than you'll get from RCCL & NCL!!!!

Like towel animals are any big expense. Entertainment for guests one day and a bath towel the next. And then sell books on how to make the towel animals and make some revenue. Whats the downside. You can always tell your room steward not to waste their time on those for your room.

Like towel animals are any big expense. Entertainment for guests one day and a bath towel the next. And then sell books on how to make the towel animals and make some revenue. Whats the downside. You can always tell your room steward not to waste their time on those for your room.

The costs associated with laundering extra towels for amusement purposes are HUGE.

How about lowering the price of the pictures? Or not printing everything in the 8x10 size? I can assure you I'd buy twice as many pictures at 10.00 than I will at 19.95. And definately bring back the fruit punch. If I can't afford the soda card I at least want to drink something besides unsweetened tea and lemonade the entire trip.

How about lowering the price of the pictures? Or not printing everything in the 8x10 size? I can assure you I'd buy twice as many pictures at 10.00 than I will at 19.95. And definately bring back the fruit punch. If I can't afford the soda card I at least want to drink something besides unsweetened tea and lemonade the entire trip.

Couldn't agree more . . . .l

If I am going to pay more I want ports that not every ship goes to....some of the less traveled Islands (Trinidad, Tobago, St Croix, San Blas ETC)

I have no problem with Carnival keeping things on the ship as they are; BUT....If they can give people what they want without increasing their bottom line (They're travelling the carribean anyway) it's a win win for them! Give us a more creative itinerary...I have been to Cozumel (6 times love it but...) Grand Cayman (4 times can't stand it...no offense:D) SanJuan (3 or 4 times I forget which as a debarkation point, at one time cruise ships use to sail out of most of the Islands...what happened?) Aruba (6 times...l0ve it and if the rumors are true and you add Curacao I'll gladly go back I've only been to Curacao once about 15 years ago!)

The only thing different I would like for my cruise dollar....now cruise dollar and a half; are more creative itinaeraries....show the rest what made you the best....give us some different Islands!!!!:cool:

Andy

One of the biggest changes I have noticed since my first cruise back in 1996 is the crew seems to have to work so much harder. I do not enjoy watching them rush around constantly trying to get their jobs done. I stopped asking for anything from the crew my past few cruises because I just feel bad for them. When profits increase again, they need to ease up the work load of the crew. In doing so, it will make my cruise much more enjoyable.

Archived