??? Who has cabin# 6336 on fos, 10-10-10?????

retdon

:confused:Trying to find out who has this cabin!!!! :confused: We have all the cabins around this one booked for our high school class reunion cruise and really want to contact this passenger.

We are wanting to open the balconies so we can have nightly cocktail parties. We are a group (48 so far) of classmates celebrating our 52nd reunion and 70th birthdays.:D

Hope this passenger likes to have fun, we have both sides of the hump booked on Deck 6 except for 6336............... :eek:

If you are this passenger please check out the FOS 10-10-10 roll call, great bunch of people.

Are you sure they let you open the balconies any more. Seems like I read somewhere that they don't do that any more.

Anyway......we were offered an upgrade not long ago because someone needed the cabin we were in so that their whole party could be together. You could investigate that possiblity.

Another possibility is its not really sold yet but a travel agency has it blocked off for their clients... Call RCI to see if its actually in someones name or an agencies name :) I was looking into booking on NCL EPIC and told it was sold out in the balcony type cabin we wanted. I decided to call an online cruise company that also is promoted on cruisecritic. They had the cabin we wanted :) I decided it wasn't worth the 1500 extra for us to rebook the flights and pay more for the cabin verses FOS. Hope you find your cabin owner !!!!

We are wanting to open the balconies so we can have nightly cocktail parties. We are a group (48 so far) of classmates celebrating our 52nd reunion and 70th birthdays.:D

I'd hate to be on that side of the ship because if you do that, you will defiantly be disturbing others nearby.

I agree, I can´t even imagine 48 people having a balcony party, other than maybe on a deck like the Presidential Suite has. :eek:

HELLOOOOO. We have both sides of the hump cabins on Deck 6 booked as well as other cabins. We are not on Carnival for a spring break. I can't believe some of you on this site :eek:, you must not have anythig to do but make "cute" comments.

We are long time cruisers and appreciate our quiet time, especially on a cruise. We are talking about 5pm cocktail time..... sorry if you hear our walkers bumping into the balcony.:D

Thanks for the suggestion to contact RCI, will have our TA do that tomorrow..... By the way this sailing has mostly "groups" and some of them make our little 48 look very small.............. Thoroughbreds of Freedom, Hialeah High School Class of 57, 58, 59 & 60...............

HELLOOOOO. We have both sides of the hump cabins on Deck 6 booked as well as other cabins. We are not on Carnival for a spring break. I can't believe some of you on this site :eek:, you must not have anythig to do but make "cute" comments.

We are long time cruisers and appreciate our quiet time, especially on a cruise. We are talking about 5pm cocktail time..... sorry if you hear our walkers bumping into the balcony.:D

Thanks for the suggestion to contact RCI, will have our TA do that tomorrow..... By the way this sailing has mostly "groups" and some of them make our little 48 look very small.............. Thoroughbreds of Freedom, Hialeah High School Class of 57, 58, 59 & 60...............

Good for you guys!!!! I just hope I have the energy and health to cruise when I am 70 :) Last year I organized our school reunion (small school christian school) We had 125 attend and sadly I doubt there will be anymore unless I take it on again.... I thought about a cruise for our bunch too... I may do that in about 5 yrs if I can get a free cabin out of the deal :) Enjoy your cruise!!! and just ignore the boneheads who make wise cracks there days are fast approaching then they will see what being 70 is all about!!!!

you said nightly cocktail parties. What would you think if you heard that?

A lot of people talking at any hour could be very disruptive to someone trying to enjoy their balcony. Whats age got to do with it?

I doubt you all whisper.

:confused:Trying to find out who has this cabin!!!! :confused: We have all the cabins around this one booked for our high school class reunion cruise and really want to contact this passenger.

Hope this passenger likes to have fun, we have both sides of the hump booked on Deck 6 except for 6336............... :eek:

If you are this passenger please check out the FOS 10-10-10 roll call, great bunch of people.

By any means go have fun and hope you can secure the other cabin!!:D:D

A lot of people talking at any hour could be very disruptive to someone trying to enjoy their balcony. Whats age got to do with it?

I doubt you all whisper.

WOW talk about a stick in the mud! I've got some awful news for you :eek: there are going to be other people on the ship with you. And some may not give a hoot how quiet you would like it since my bet is that they are on a vacation too. While I too am a lover of peace and quiet I do not expect the world to heed to my every whim and want. Sorry but unless you vacation in a bubble your probably going to hear people talk and some may even be loud!

WOW talk about a stick in the mud! I've got some awful news for you :eek: there are going to be other people on the ship with you. And some may not give a hoot how quiet you would like it since my bet is that they are on a vacation too. While I too am a lover of peace and quiet I do not expect the world to heed to my every whim and want. Sorry but unless you vacation in a bubble your probably going to hear people talk and some may even be loud!

Big difference between a couple people talking nearby and a large group have a party every night.

You might feel differently if your balcony is above or below their string of balconies.

I don't mind fellow pax enjoying themselves but every evening cocktail parties?

Posters on here complain they can't enjoy their balconies if their neighbors smoke. How about other pax not being able to enjoy their balconies and have a quiet drink before dinner if there is a party going on every night?

But hey...I'm not on that sailing so I shouldn't worry about it. right?:rolleyes:

sounds like a blast!!!!! And I would have no problems with a cocktail party going on, on an adjacent balcony in the afternoon/evening. the sound of other people having a good time has never bothered me.

Good luck to the OP on locating the person who has the cabin.

I doubt you all whisper.

Some will look for, and find something to complain about..

Some will look for, and find something to complain about..

I have to agree with you. I am always amazed how some people get upset when a person will use the term "boat" instead of ship when talking about a "cruise liner!" In fact I blame Disney because they were the first ones to call their ship "the big red BOAT" The nerve of them for doing this :eek:.

I don't know about the rest of you, but if I had a big group in a bunch of cabins, and there was one cabin in between that was not in our group, and I wanted that person to voluntarily switch cabins so my group could get it, I might just post on CC saying that we were gonna have outdoor nightly cocktail parties (wink wink).;)

But that's just me, and I'm sneaky like that.:cool:

Have a great cruise OP, hope you get that pesky person outa that cabin!:D

Archived