RCI Cruise Director Listing - Through August 2010

• Administrators

The ever popular Cruise Director Listing through August is now available here:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/images/communityphotos/Cruise%20Director%20Listing%20-%20August%202010.pdf

Note this information is sent to me directly from RCI and is unedited in any way.

Laura

Thanks for the list Laura, but is Mike S still with RC?

Yeah...Where's Mike Wazowski?

I know he was having some kind of hand or wrist surgery, but I didn't think it would have him out for months.

Happy to see Clo O'Connor is returning to the Jewel in September. Unfortunately for us we won't be on this year's TA. We'll have to hope that she remains onboard until the Jewel repositions to Florida in October. Clo was the CD on our first TA onboard the Brilliance of the Seas in 2002 and she has been the CD against whom we generally compare all others. She, Josh Eaton, and Bobby Brown are high on our list of favorites.:)

Happy to see Clo O'Connor is returning to the Jewel in September. Unfortunately for us we won't be on this year's TA. We'll have to hope that she remains onboard until the Jewel repositions to Florida in October. Clo was the CD on our first TA onboard the Brilliance of the Seas in 2002 and she has been the CD against whom we generally compare all others. She, Josh Eaton, and Bobby Brown are high on our list of favorites.:)

Bill, I guess we will have Clo as our CD when we do the TA on Jewel on 9/4. Is she as good as Kirk?

Bill, I guess we will have Clo as our CD when we do the TA on Jewel on 9/4. Is she as good as Kirk?

I like Kirk very much and have sailed with him at least three times, but, no offense to him, I think Clo is not only as good as, but actually better than he. She doesn't have his singing and dancing ability but her quick, dry wit made her a favorite of ours and many on these boards. When we sailed with her on the Brilliance we were at sea for the 1st anniversary of 9/11 and she held a very moving ceremony in the theater that day.

I believe that the lovely Clo is joining the ship this week to do the TA

Any idea who this Chris Northey character is? I have him on my Explorer trip in August.

We had Chris Northey on our Monarch cruise in January 2009. I thought he was good, although I don't have anything to compare him to with respect to RCI. Compared to a couple of the cruise directors we had on DCL, I found him to be much more energetic and involved. After our experience on Monarch, I certainly would love to have him as our CD again.

Thanks Laura, for the list. If I'm reading it correctly, Allan Brooks will be our CD on our cruise, Freedom of the Seas, July 18th. We're new cruisers so we do not know anything about him....can anyone give us info on AB.

Thanks, Amy:confused:

I believe that the lovely Clo is joining the ship this week to do the TA

Did I misread the chart? Does the September 4 notation indicate when she is completing her tour not starting it? If so, I apologize, Patti. This office computer is a real pain and my recent attempts to reopen the link on Laura's post have been a dismal failure.

Is it just me? I don't understand the list . I'm sailing on Voyager on 25 July and on Adventure on 28 August - Mercedes is listed on Adventure until 3 July but is also listed on Voyager without a date next to her name. She can't be on 2 ships at the same time. Confused :confused::confused:

Big thumbs up for AB he is a great CD. Enjoy

Thanks Laura, for the list. If I'm reading it correctly, Allan Brooks will be our CD on our cruise, Freedom of the Seas, July 18th. We're new cruisers so we do not know anything about him....can anyone give us info on AB.

Personally - I love Allan Brooks. Had him on the Freedom a couple of months ago. Very funny!

Is it just me? I don't understand the list . I'm sailing on Voyager on 25 July and on Adventure on 28 August - Mercedes is listed on Adventure until 3 July but is also listed on Voyager without a date next to her name. She can't be on 2 ships at the same time. Confused :confused::confused:

She starts on Voyager on Aug 22, when the CD named above her leaves the Voyager.

Yep we had CB on the Legend through the Panama Canal 4 years ago, she was good then, so should be better now.

Anyone ever haveCarly Boileau? Looks like she'll be on Rhapsody when I am. Just curious as to thoughts about her.

It's funny how you look through the list and see names that are 'blasts' from the past:).

Fang was part of the activities staff on Brilliance, I think, was so long ago , definitely a Radiance class ship because I can picture his Tai Chi lesson in the Colony club which was always packed.

Pietro was also an activites staff member on Brilliance, now working on Navigator out of Rome, makes sense;).

I am very happy that Joff will be on our Indie 19th June sailing, he owes me a drink!!!:D

She starts on Voyager on Aug 22, when the CD named above her leaves the Voyager.

Thanks, now I get get it, so the list doesn't show who's working after the start of August. Not that it bothers me - I enjoy myself whoever is CD :D:D

Archived