RCI Cruise Director Listing - Through August 2010

Is it just me? I don't understand the list . I'm sailing on Voyager on 25 July and on Adventure on 28 August - Mercedes is listed on Adventure until 3 July but is also listed on Voyager without a date next to her name. She can't be on 2 ships at the same time. Confused :confused::confused:

I'm HOPING Mike S. will return to Voyager after August. (HOPE! HOPE! HOPE!) I'm cruising Voyager in February and would just LOVE to cruise to Mike again!!!

I'm HOPING Mike S. will return to Voyager after August. (HOPE! HOPE! HOPE!) I'm cruising Voyager in February and would just LOVE to cruise to Mike again!!!

We are sailing on the Voyager in Dec and Mike S will be on it then--per Mike. Think he will be on until the TA in Apr 2011.

Hello all,

Some things have changed. Cruise Director Abe Hughes resigned a few weeks ago, thus I will be returning to the Liberty from October 10 - February. I will miss my new friends in Texas, but look forward to the new challenges the Liberty will offer me.

Smooth sailing

Mike Szwajkowski

Hello all,

Some things have changed. Cruise Director Abe Hughes resigned a few weeks ago, thus I will be returning to the Liberty from October 10 - February. I will miss my new friends in Texas, but look forward to the new challenges the Liberty will offer me.

Smooth sailing

Mike Szwajkowski

Well that was a quick transition from GLEE to DISAPPOINTMENT. Taking my son on the February cruise and he has only cruised on Carnival before. He couldn't understand why I felt the CD on a cruise mattered. I was so hoping he'd meet you, Mike. THEN, he'd KNOW!!

Best of luck. Let us know if anything changes (I HOPE!) again.

Hello all,

Smooth sailing

Mike Szwajkowski

Mike, I wish you well. You will be great wherever RCI puts you:D:) I will miss Abe. I hope the resignation is something that he wanted. I wish him well also.

We will miss you in Texas!

Hello all,

Smooth sailing

Mike Szwajkowski

Mike -- If you are still on Liberty on Feb. 5, you will be our CD. If you are getting off that week, please let me know who will be CD. Looking forward to meeting you if you are our CD.

Hello all,

Smooth sailing

Mike Szwajkowski

Where do you go in Feburary and on what February date do you make the change? Or is all that still in flux right now?

Any idea who will be on Voyager for our February 20 sailing?

hello,

Not sure who will be on the VY for the Galveston season. With Abe leaving the company there will be a lot of movements coming in the next few months.

Sherri - I will go on vacation in February, the dates have not been confirmed yet, but if you check back with me closer to the date I will dig up some information for you.

Mike

hello,

Not sure who will be on the VY for the Galveston season. With Abe leaving the company there will be a lot of movements coming in the next few months.

Sherri - I will go on vacation in February, the dates have not been confirmed yet, but if you check back with me closer to the date I will dig up some information for you.

Mike

Thanks Mike -- will do.

hello,

Mike

Mike - do hope you will be on the Feb 5 sailing on the Liberty! We sailed with you on the Adventure back in Feb 09 and thought you were the best!

From the list I see that Mercedes Lafuente was supposed to be CD on Adventure for my upcoming cruise. Read a review of last week's trip and it stated that the CD was Leo Papa.

Anyone know who it actually will be?

Karen

Just returned from the Adventure (July 31st) and indeed Leo Papa was the Cruise Director.

Hello all,

Smooth sailing

Mike Szwajkowski

YES! I was excited for my upcoming cruise, now I'm totally stoked. Mike was my first CD on AOS a year and a half ago and he was (is!) wonderful!! This is great news!

I started a thread asking Mike how the surgery went, etc. and he replied that he was going to try something besides surgery. He also said he was doing a short fill in on Liberty (I think), and had his choice of going back to Voyager or staying on Liberty. I don't know, though, if that has changed or not, but that's what he said. :D

Hello Cruzin lady glad to see you posting again! Have you folks ever had this Abe Hughes as a Cruise director before?? Hope he's as good as Mike..

Happy Sailing

Earl & Kathy

Hello Cruzin lady glad to see you posting again! Have you folks ever had this Abe Hughes as a Cruise director before?? Hope he's as good as Mike..

Happy Sailing

Earl & Kathy

If you read up a few posts, you will see that Mike announced that Abe Hughes is no longer with Royal Caribbean.

If you read up a few posts, you will see that Mike announced that Abe Hughes is no longer with Royal Caribbean.

Oh well thanks for the input. Guess we'll just have to see what cards get shuffled in this deck.. Enjoy your cruise!

Earl

Hello all,

Smooth sailing

Mike Szwajkowski

We never used to care who our CD was. Then we had a fabulous CD on a cruise a couple of years ago. He really made the cruise.

I've read great things about you. Looking forward to seeing you on Liberty in November.

Archived