Magic is going to................

Legend

This is how Carnival should shuffle the ships when the Magic comes to the states, the Carnival Magic will be in Ft. Lauderdale, the Carnival Miracle will move to Galveston with the Conquest and the Carnival Ecstacy should be moved to New Orleans giving them a second ship.

That would leave Galveston with just one ship! :eek: Galveston is usually pretty well booked with two ships. I can't imagine them going down to just one ship when business is doing so well for them there.

I think they were saying that they think Galveston would have 2 larger ships swapping the Miracle for the Ecstasy, and keeping the Conquest. ;)

not many other ports you can get to from Galveston and still make it back in time unfortunately.:(

Bill

I'd like to see an 8 day cruise, then that would at least give a few more options...

If the Triumph (and RCCL) can make it to Belize and Roatan, we should be able to do so out of Galveston too.

Just got off the phone with CCL and in fact the info is true. With taxes for a 4a it was $865pp for ES.

Fire should love this. :)

Bill

Seriously????

The PVP's actually know something before a formal announcement for once??? :p

And they are allowed to give out rates and make bookings???

Holy cow....it's the end of the world...LOL

:D

There is always a first time for everything....but if it's true...methinks some heads may roll if they let the cat out of the bag befor the "Big formal announcement". :eek:

When you say the announcement is coming soon, do you mean today, tomorrow, or in the next few days?

There email states.."coming soon"...so who knows...but its a step in the right direction, because most all info is in the booking systems with some info TBD.

Seriously????

The PVP's actually know something before a formal announcement for once??? :p

And they are allowed to give out rates and make bookings???

Holy cow....it's the end of the world...LOL

:D

There is always a first time for everything....but if it's true...methinks some heads may roll if they let the cat out of the bag befor the "Big formal announcement". :eek:

The way it sounded to me is they have prices and info, just not able to make bookings yet...already got my price for a 9c...

It all started this morning when they started to upload the info into there booking systems. Most ccl employees that I know have been checking regularly to see when and where.

I'd like to see an 8 day cruise, then that would at least give a few more options...

If the Triumph (and RCCL) can make it to Belize and Roatan, we should be able to do so out of Galveston too.

You know how Carnival is with going to those distant ports and using extra fuel.

I hope you get your wish.

Most 8 day cruises would knock us outta the box unless they left on Saturday and came back Sunday.

Any other days we couldn't get off the extra day.

Bill

The way it sounded to me is they have prices and info, just not able to make bookings yet...already got my price for a 9c...

It all started this morning when they started to upload the info into there booking systems. Most ccl employees that I know have been checking regularly to see when and where.

They asked me on the phone if I wanted to put a deposit on the 16 day TA.

Bill

Just talked to my PVP and he confirmed that the Magic is indeed ending up its TA in Galveston, BUT and he stressed BUT no word on where her actual home port will be and no word on her future schedule after arriving in Galveston. He stressed that it is normal for Carnival to take a new ship to another port for a month before she goes to her eventual home port. So all you New Orleans fans don't give up hope now. It could still happen. :)

You know how Carnival is with going to those distant ports and using extra fuel.

I hope you get your wish.

Most 8 day cruises would knock us outta the box unless they left on Saturday and came back Sunday.

Any other days we couldn't get off the extra day.

Bill

Maybe they will even do some 9 day sailings. They are starting to do them regularly out of San Diego.

Archived