Magic is going to................

Legend

Some times living in a fantasy world is only fun for the person involved. However it can also provide some much needed entertainment to others.:p

It would help if they shared what they were smoking/and or drinking with the rest of the class...LOL

:D

starting rate $749 for a 1A, $799 for PT or 4A with early saver.

Sorry you're all so darned negative why don't you just pick up the phone and call CCL and ask instead posting all the nasties.

Thank you and enjoy your magical cruise.

Sorry you're all so darned negative why don't you just pick up the phone and call CCL and ask instead posting all the nasties.

Is that magical or mythical?:p

why not post the proof for everyone and make us look like idiots?

the website says nothing, and they have not issued any press release or news announcement...without those it is just a rumor.

We all wish it was true.

Carnival website shows Magic departing on its usual Mediterranean Cruise on September 4, 2011

Last cruise showing in the Med is October 2011...so September would still be in the Med...they are not going to release the TA or anything further out until they announce the home port...

I wonder if they are going to do the TA to NY like they did the Dream and then sail a few cruises out of there before repositioning to BALTIMORE?

Plus the ES rate for an inside cabin on the last 12 day cruise listed on Carnivals site starts at $1099.00...so one would expect a 14 day TA would be at least that much if not more per person. :rolleyes:

12 Day EUROPE from BARCELONA, SPAIN

Carnival Magic Sails on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Interior

A comfortable stateroom retreat, where some rooms also feature pull-down beds – ideal for families.

Stateroom amenities:

• Television
  • Soft, comfortable, and cozy linens
  • Hairdryer/Bathrobes
  • 24-hour stateroom service
  • Ample closet and drawer space

Starting at $1,099.00*

why not post the proof for everyone and make us look like idiots?

the website says nothing, and they have not issued any press release or news announcement...without those it is just a rumor.

We all wish it was true.

I'm not going to put up my confirmation with all my private info. I'm not lying and either is Legend. TA is going to Mallorca, Malaga, Canary Is. Grand Turk then Galveston. Just call Carnival.

Plus the ES rate for an inside cabin on the last 12 day cruise listed on Carnivals site starts at $1099.00...so one would expect a 14 day TA would be at least that much if not more per person. :rolleyes:

12 Day EUROPE from BARCELONA, SPAIN

Carnival Magic Sails on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Interior

A comfortable stateroom retreat, where some rooms also feature pull-down beds – ideal for families.

Stateroom amenities:

• Television
  • Soft, comfortable, and cozy linens
  • Hairdryer/Bathrobes
  • 24-hour stateroom service
  • Ample closet and drawer space

Starting at $1,099.00*

Not that I'm saying they have given the rates for the TA (b/c I can't find them anywhere)...but TAs can sometimes be less than the med cruises from what I've noticed.

I'm not going to put up my confirmation with all my private info. I'm not lying and either is Legend. TA is going to Mallorca, Malaga, Canary Is. Grand Turk then Galveston. Just call Carnival.

Personel info is easily edited out of anything you post. :rolleyes:

Not that I'm saying they have given the rates for the TA (b/c I can't find them anywhere)...but TAs can sometimes be less than the med cruises from what I've noticed.

wow...I would have thought it would be the opposite considering it was a special sailing...thanks for the info. ;):D

This is how Carnival should shuffle the ships when the Magic comes to the states, the Carnival Magic will be in Ft. Lauderdale, the Carnival Miracle will move to Galveston with the Conquest and the Carnival Ecstacy should be moved to New Orleans giving them a second ship.

Last cruise showing in the Med is October 2011...so September would still be in the Med...they are not going to release the TA or anything further out until they announce the home port...

I wonder if they are going to do the TA to NY like they did the Dream and then sail a few cruises out of there before repositioning to BALTIMORE?

The Magic is too large to fit into Baltimore. She won't fit under the bridge.

Methinks Legend has a Magical Dream itinerary. But an interesting one. Why GT not Nassau? Can the ship even fit GT? I believe the dock can handle post panamax ships but Dream does not go there.

The Dream went to Grand Turk on her special 9 day sailing out of Port Canaveral. So it shouldn't be a problem.

This is how Carnival should shuffle the ships when the Magic comes to the states, the Carnival Magic will be in Ft. Lauderdale, the Carnival Miracle will move to Galveston with the Conquest and the Carnival Ecstacy should be moved to New Orleans giving them a second ship.

That would leave Galveston with just one ship! :eek: Galveston is usually pretty well booked with two ships. I can't imagine them going down to just one ship when business is doing so well for them there.

None of the Carnival logo stuff came up when I tried to paste it here. So if you don't want to believe me now, you'll see I'm not lying probably later today or whenver they announce it. Anyway what would be the purpose in lying?

So just got the info from my CCL hook up...they will be putting the Magic in Glaveston...announcement coming soon.

They realeased some info in the Transatlantic...looks like a sweet itin..with 11 sea days..

Sorry folks missed the other thread....but we all know there will be six more threads to pop up so dont flame me...least im only #2 not #12 lol lol

I doubt Galveston would only be left with one ship. They make so much money with the Ecstasy doing the 4 and 5 day cruises that they would never give that up. I hope the news about Magic is true and that she will be coming to Galveston. Maybe that means the Conquest will go to New Orleans, and they will have both the Conquest and the Triumph, or, they will get the Conquest and the Ecstasy, and Galveston will get the Triumph and Magic. It will be nice to finally find out officially.

Archived