Magic is going to................

Legend

Well...our car knows the way to the New Orleans port on its own....but we loved visiting The Strand District and staying a Harbor House also....

so....as long as it is one of these two options...I will be happy.

Sorry to burst your bubbles but I just got off the phone with my TA. They have not released any info on Magic's repositioning cruise from Europe to USA, nor have they released any info on Magic's home port.

It's going to be somewhere in Florida, just like Dream.

And back to your regularly scheduled programs...........

Sorry to burst your bubbles but I just got off the phone with my TA. They have not released any info on Magic's repositioning cruise from Europe to USA, nor have they released any info on Magic's home port.

Your TA is out of the loop. Give Carnival a call direct.

I hate to burst your bubble, but it is.

And this is not the only cruise board that someone has posted about where the Transatlantic sailing is sailing to.

The following is from an email from my Carnival PVP. Carnival Magic pricing! A balcony room is going to be $3031.04 total for 2. The room will be located in the middle of the upper deck 6. An ocean view room will be located on the Rivera deck in the middle for $1811.04 total for 2 people. Day Port of Call Arrive Depart FRI BARCELONA, SPAIN 5:00 PM SAT PALMA DE MALLORCA, SPAIN 8:00 AM 6:00 PM SUN FUN DAY AT SEA MON MALAGA, SPAIN 8:00 AM 5:00 PM TUE FUN DAY AT SEA WED LAS PALMAS,CANARY IS 8:00 AM 4:00 PM THU FUN DAY AT SEA FRI FUN DAY AT SEA SAT FUN DAY AT SEA SUN FUN DAY AT SEA MON FUN DAY AT SEA TUE FUN DAY AT SEA WED GRAND TURK 9:00 AM 6:00 PM THU FUN DAY AT SEA FRI FUN DAY AT SEA SAT FUN DAY AT SEA SUN GALVESTON, TX 8:00 AM Talk to you soon!

I guess that's going to be a big shock to the people that booked it this morning.:eek:

Bill

If true, good news for Galveston! Like I said, I was hoping for NOLA, but as long as it didn't go to FLA, that's okay. It's nice to see the cruise lines utilize different ports for new ships.

This could also work out well for NOLA if it gets a second ship as speculated. It'd be a natural progression for NOLA. Prior to Katrina, we had the Conquest and Sensation. After K, just the Fantasy, which was upgraded to Triumph. So it'd be great to get a second ship back, and we can work on getting the Breeze in 2012! :D

The following is from an email from my Carnival PVP. Carnival Magic pricing! A balcony room is going to be $3031.04 total for 2. The room will be located in the middle of the upper deck 6. An ocean view room will be located on the Rivera deck in the middle for $1811.04 total for 2 people. Day Port of Call Arrive Depart FRI BARCELONA, SPAIN 5:00 PM SAT PALMA DE MALLORCA, SPAIN 8:00 AM 6:00 PM SUN FUN DAY AT SEA MON MALAGA, SPAIN 8:00 AM 5:00 PM TUE FUN DAY AT SEA WED LAS PALMAS,CANARY IS 8:00 AM 4:00 PM THU FUN DAY AT SEA FRI FUN DAY AT SEA SAT FUN DAY AT SEA SUN FUN DAY AT SEA MON FUN DAY AT SEA TUE FUN DAY AT SEA WED GRAND TURK 9:00 AM 6:00 PM THU FUN DAY AT SEA FRI FUN DAY AT SEA SAT FUN DAY AT SEA SUN GALVESTON, TX 8:00 AM Talk to you soon!

Likes what I see!

+1

Methinks Legend has a Magical Dream itinerary. But an interesting one. Why GT not Nassau? Can the ship even fit GT? I believe the dock can handle post panamax ships but Dream does not go there.

Dream was ok for Grand Turk ( Dec3 2009 9 days cruise ) so why not the Magic?

Remember....the end port of most TA almost are never the final home port...there is usually a repo cruise after the TA.

;)

This is true...which is why I said if it was going to Galveston I expected a TA to NY then a repo to Galveston but...I guess we'll see.

This is true...which is why I said if it was going to Galveston I expected a TA to NY then a repo to Galveston but...I guess we'll see.

Might be some special 9 day repo iting from Galvestone to Fliorida, hitting a lot of different islands.

Heck...lets start a new thread for that one...LOL :p

Might be some special 9 day repo iting from Galvestone to Fliorida, hitting a lot of different islands.

I like that idea, this would be a great great glorious vacation to take!

Tell your TA to call Carnival - just before you fire them.

It isn't loaded into a system that TAs can access.

Carnival Breeze sure is going to look nice in New Orleans!

Just confirmed with my PVP (who has been my PVP for over 4 years and whom I trust) that the itinerary is as follows:

10/28/2011 Transatlantic

10/28/11 Depart Barcelona 5PM

10/29/11 Palma De Mallorca 8-6

10/30/11 Day at sea

10/31/11 Mallacha 8-5 (sp? could not understand what she said)

11/01/11 Day At Sea

11/02/11 Las Palmas 8-4

11/03/11-11/08/11 Transatlantic crossing

11/09/11 Grand Turk 9-6

11/10/11-11/12/11 Day At Sea

11/13 Galveston

I was quoted

$1355.52pp early saver rate for a cove balcony with a $500pp deposit. My PVP did 100% confirm that the Magic would be home ported in Galveston which is GREAT news for we NOLA sailors!!!! Hope we see the Conquest!

After reading all the posts I called my PVP and frankly just asked he told me he received the email today that that Magic and Triumph will be in Galveston and Conquest and Ectasy will be moved however he did not know yet where to. Everything else he has told me has been true so I have no reason not to believe him..

After reading all the posts I called my PVP and frankly just asked he told me he received the email today that that Magic and Triumph will be in Galveston and Conquest and Ectasy will be moved however he did not know yet where to. Everything else he has told me has been true so I have no reason not to believe him..

The Conquest and Ecstasy will probably be moved to New Orleans.

That is exactly what I was thinking would happen.

Archived