Magic is going to................

Legend

OK...why do we always leave out Philadelphia...an untapped market...give them something, even a left over!!!

That would be great, but the Magic couldn't fit here. :( With Baltimore becoming so popular, I can't see us getting any ships in the near future. :( I do agree with you though, anything would be nice. :)

I'm bummed about all the sea days! We did the the Dream transatlantic last year so would see nothing new. We are booked on the Magic in May so will keep that itinerary instead. Get to see a lot more.

After reading all the posts I called my PVP and frankly just asked he told me he received the email today that that Magic and Triumph will be in Galveston and Conquest and Ectasy will be moved however he did not know yet where to. Everything else he has told me has been true so I have no reason not to believe him..

Sounds like Triumph will be transition to doing shorter cruises, like Destiny. It makes sense as she's the oldest ship left doing 7-day cruises.

Sounds like Triumph will be transition to doing shorter cruises, like Destiny. It makes sense as she's the oldest ship left doing 7-day cruises.

Victory is still doing 7 days out of San Juan, and the Fantasy is now doing 7 days out of Charleston. But I get where you're going with it. ;)

Victory is still doing 7 days out of San Juan, and the Fantasy is now doing 7 days out of Charleston. But I get where you're going with it. ;)

I'm hoping the next new port will be Savannah, Georgia. That's only about a 4-hour drive for me.:) I'll be driving to Charleston in September to take my first Fantasy cruise. Now if they can only figure out a way to get a port in Charlotte.

Victory is newer than Triumph. ;)

Fantasy is only doing a handful of 7-day cruises. Mostly she's scheduled to do 5 and 6 day cruises.

There are a lot of considerations that go into choosing a home-port. Why would CCL put a ship in Savannah when they've got one just ~2 hours away in Jacksonville?

Same reason they send cruises out of Ft Lauderdale and Miami? ;)

They have alot of ports like Savannah that wld love to have a small ship run a few short cruises...but too bad CCL wont go with it.

There are a lot of considerations that go into choosing a home-port. Why would CCL put a ship in Savannah when they've got one just ~2 hours away in Jacksonville?

Emb City: BARCELONA Emb Time: 12:30pm until 04:30pm

Day Port of Call Arrive Depart

FRI BARCELONA, SPAIN 5:00 PM

SAT PALMA DE MALLORCA, SPAIN 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

SUN FUN DAY AT SEA

MON MALAGA, SPAIN 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

TUE FUN DAY AT SEA

WED LAS PALMAS,CANARY IS 8:00 AM 4:00 PM

THU FUN DAY AT SEA

FRI FUN DAY AT SEA

SAT FUN DAY AT SEA

SUN FUN DAY AT SEA

MON FUN DAY AT SEA

TUE FUN DAY AT SEA

WED GRAND TURK 9:00 AM 6:00 PM

THU FUN DAY AT SEA

FRI FUN DAY AT SEA

SAT FUN DAY AT SEA

SUN GALVESTON, TX 8:00 AM

I'm hoping the next new port will be Savannah' date=' Georgia. That's only about a 4-hour drive for me.:) I'll be driving to Charleston in September to take my first Fantasy cruise. Now if they can only figure out a way to get a port in Charlotte.[/quote']

The Holiday class used to be great for establishing new ports, if they still had them i'm sure Savannah would have one.

That would be great, but the Magic couldn't fit here. :( With Baltimore becoming so popular, I can't see us getting any ships in the near future. :( I do agree with you though, anything would be nice. :)

Heard from quite a few crew on the Pride week before last that Carnival is sending a second ship to Baltimore. Can't figure out which one unless they pull the Fascination from Jax. It seemed to be common knowledge amongst the Pride crew from the CD down to the waiters that a second ship was coming.

Heard from quite a few crew on the Pride week before last that Carnival is sending a second ship to Baltimore. Can't figure out which one unless they pull the Fascination from Jax. It seemed to be common knowledge amongst the Pride crew from the CD down to the waiters that a second ship was coming.

Thats great news! Baltimore is the closest port to me up here in ohio. lol

Thats great news! Baltimore is the closest port to me up here in ohio. lol

I will officially believe it when I either see the press release or Legend confirms it (Legend is always right about this stuff.) It's either a vicious rumour that's rampant on the Pride or something they all know about. The CD seemed to think the press release had already been made the week we sailed.

Archived