Magic is going to................

Legend

Heard from quite a few crew on the Pride week before last that Carnival is sending a second ship to Baltimore. Can't figure out which one unless they pull the Fascination from Jax. It seemed to be common knowledge amongst the Pride crew from the CD down to the waiters that a second ship was coming.

We've also heard reports from CDs and crew that Galveston would get up to 5 ships?? Not likely. But if Magic is coming to G-ton, will we keep the Ecstasy? and have three?

We've also heard reports from CDs and crew that Galveston would get up to 5 ships?? Not likely. But if Magic is coming to G-ton, will we keep the Ecstasy? and have three?

This is what I'm REALLY hoping happens. But it doesn't sound like it from the rumors. Guess we're going to have to wait and see what happens. I really wish they would just release dates/iteneraries already...:cool:

HAs a PVP ever made a booking and then had to inform the customer they were wrong? :p

lol Randy, I know you still dont believe it, even though folks are posting they booked the TA to Galveston ... which is what most people have said all along.

spencer always knows...and he posted it is coming to Galveston, not just emails from PVPs telling their folks they can book it.

lol Randy, I know you still dont believe it, even though folks are posting they booked the TA to Galveston ... which is what most people have said all along.

spencer always knows...and he posted it is coming to Galveston, not just emails from PVPs telling their folks they can book it.

This wasn't even on the table awhile back...Me thinks the oil spill has them doing different things...but don't forget..they can book people and then call them to tel them the itin has changed....and offer a refund if they don't want to go to the new port...just being devil's advocate....but on the otherhand......I'm so doing my Team Magic CC group from Galveston if she does come and stays for a week or two :)

HAs a PVP ever made a booking and then had to inform the customer they were wrong? :p

My PVP (I know I cannot give her name or extension) said, prior to giving me in itin. I posted, "I can look over that for you as it was just released today." Released to whom? I'm not quite sure, lol. But she seems to think it was released to someone, maybe just the PVP's or something? She's been with Carnival over 10 years, so I can only hope this would not be some newbie mistake on her part. :p

My PVP (I know I cannot give her name or extension) said, prior to giving me in itin. I posted, "I can look over that for you as it was just released today." Released to whom? I'm not quite sure, lol. But she seems to think it was released to someone, maybe just the PVP's or something? She's been with Carnival over 10 years, so I can only hope this would not be some newbie mistake on her part. :p

Us Texans can only hope..my sources haven't confirmed or denied yet...:eek:

Looks like the 11/14 Magic sailing is a 6 dayer, then 7 days for 4 cruises, then the 8 day Christmas cruise, then another 6 day NYE cruise, then back to 7 days ad naseum.

Can you tell me about 7 days cruises? What ports?

Well I was just informed that the CQ to NOLA on 11/13...

TI to Galveston on 10/06...

and Ec to NOLA on 09/22...

And Magic will switch the Itin a little bit...they have a 8 day to costa maya, belize and honduras and cozumel on 12/18

but looks like not to many differ sailings from the Cq

Looks like Triumph's last New Orleans sailing is Sept 17th.

Ecstasy's last Galveston sailing is 9/3

Conquest's last Galveston sailing is Oct 30

Archived