I got out and used my camera today...

pierces

I just figured out how to post pics on here (after wondering how people did it for years!!) so thought I'd post a couple from my current home town

Burj Al Arab (taken from a boat)

76027_453078976373_6155557_n.jpg

and a Dubai sunset

148646_453081661373_6142532_n.jpg

Anne

Edited by Jayayeff

This is last night's Blue Moon, handheld with my new Nikon 18-300mm lens. (I was away from home and did not have my tripod with me.)

Great shot! I was outside last night too. I took a very impromptu, hand-held shot.

moon2020.jpg

Sydney harbour ferry

DSC07362.JPG

This is whetting my appetite - can't wait for my 3 days in Sydney over New Year, the ferry ride to Manly is definitely on the to-do list...Hope the weather is as bright and sunny when I am there...

Anne

This is whetting my appetite - can't wait for my 3 days in Sydney over New Year, the ferry ride to Manly is definitely on the to-do list...Hope the weather is as bright and sunny when I am there... Anne

Great full moon shot. Was driving south through and along the West Virginia mountains on the way to Virginia to see our recently-born second grandson. Hard to take pictures while driving on the WV Turnpike.

Loved the Sidney shot. Looking forward to our Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Celebrity Solstice sailing, departing Sydney, doing 14 days on this nice ship, finishing in Auckland. Plus, doing some pre-cruise options for Kangaroo Island near Adelaide and then the Great Barrier Reef before departing from Sidney’s scenic harbor. And, probably post-cruise in Queenstown and stopping in Tahiti on the way home to break up that long, long flight back. We have a nice and active roll call going at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1614754

Welcome to any who want to join us for this trip and/or travel along via the web as we get prepared for that "adventure".

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 100,904 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Love the red, white and blue "patriotic" Jello shots. Bet it was lots of fun celebrating the 4th with those!

I made thoes jello shots before, Yum. I never thought of taking a picture of them. Good Idea. I was looking for the flavors of Jell0 and can't find them anymore. They must of been a special for that year. Great Pic:D

I made thoes jello shots before, Yum. I never thought of taking a picture of them. Good Idea. I was looking for the flavors of Jell0 and can't find them anymore. They must of been a special for that year. Great Pic:D

The White Grape was what we used for layered Fourth of July shots. Sadly, it didn't last in the line-up.

Here's the current list:

Red - Strawberry, Cherry, Strawberry Daiquiri, Cranberry

White - Pina Colada

Blue - Berry Blue

Though, mixing the other flavors with pina colada is a definite "your mileage may vary" proposition! :eek:

Dave