Chamillia, Pandora or Silverado which one?

Ladies who collect these you know what I talking about. Which do you like the best Chamillia, Pandora or Silverado? I have Chamillia and Pandora. Looking into starting Silverado. How addicted are you? Tell the truth. They are so small no one will know you are addicted until they see your arm. Especially your husband............

Pandora for me! Love how secure the clasp is - it will never come off unless you take it off. Yes - collecting the beads is fun - mine is already full. I always get new ones and pass along some of my older ones to my daughter for her bracelet if I find new ones I like. I always get new ones while I am cruising too - great shops in the Caribbean to pick them up and always better prices too!

Pandora for me too!! I started in April '09 & now have 2 full bracelets! :eek: Next up is earrings & rings for me. I love the rings that stack & that they can be changed around to match whatever earrings you're wearing.

I started our granddaughter & niece with Pandora bracelets as well. Makes gift giving very easy.............

I vote for Pandora as well. And, like the prior poster said, Pandora prices are the same in all the shops in the caribbean as they are in the US, but you do save on tax. The shop we bought Pandora charms at said they will ship for free, plus no tax. So, if there are a few my daughter wants and I buy gifts and some for me, it is worth it to order them from the jeweler in St Thomas.

Edited by CruiseDivaNJ

Have both the pandora and Chamillia. Love both of them. My Chamillia charms are all Disney. If you purchase in the caribbean and it is over $100 ask for a discount and it is usually 20 percent. You can purchase a lovely box with separate compartments for all your beads from pandora in the Caribbean.

My next bracelet will be a Pandora bracelet, but I will probably put Chamillia glass beads on it. I love the brighter colors in their Murano beads. But in my area, Pandora is much easier to find.

Pandora! I love my bracelet. Only have room for two more beads/charms.

I got the seashell with the starfish on it, in the Cayman's on our Feb cruise. Looking forward to getting another one on our cruise in a week. Yay!! I also have the Pandora with the tiny, dangling anchor. Another favorite!

Trish

I love my Pandora! My sister just returned from a trip and bought me a troll bead and that is really nice too. I too love to get one bead from each island. Then I can sit at work and look at my bracelet and count the days until I go back to that island!:D

• 5 years later...

My wife, has Pandora, Troll Beads and Baci. I probaly think the troll beads and Baci are prettier than Pandora.

That said, they are all attractive and relatively cheap compared to real jewelry.

None of them are particularly valueable or a bargain, so buy the look you like, and don't worry about it because none of them are real jewelry.

jc

I started my daughter on Pandora when they first came out. She has 3 bracelets and 2 necklaces now. I get her more when I am on a cruise. She can only wear silver.

I can not wear anything on my right arm. I wear my watch on the left so I do not wear bracelets.