Carnival Cruise Line and Five Guys!!!

westwingjazz

I don't drink milkshakes, I eat them using a spoon because they're so thick. And you said all I could eat. :D And you are always very precise about everything. ;)

Yes and I eat the ice in my drink but common sense tells me that I have to purchase the drink......regardless of how I get it down my throat;)

I have no idea where you are going with this but it has nothing to do with Johnny Rockets and their cover charge.....useless IMO.......

No I was just hoping your comment meant milkshakes were free too. But no worries. I guess I was just taking the comment too literally. It's a habit I've picked up on here from some.

No I was just hoping your comment meant milkshakes were free too. But no worries. I guess I was just taking the comment too literally. It's a habit I've picked up on here from some.

Most adults know that a milkshake is listed on the menu as a fountain/beverages.......but since you seem to need help.....here ya go:)

http://www.johnnyrockets.com/themenu/items.php

Thanks, now we can go back to discussing what kind of fruit options they should offer. I like any fruit as long as it's organic. Altho actually what I prefer even more than fruit is fresh veggie juice bar. Carrot and beet would be nice with a swirl of flaxseed oil. Delicious. I'd pay extra for that but not for a burger. I'd just grab a free burger on the Lido deck. IMO, the ambience by the pool is more fun than sitting in a Johnny Rockets. I could do that at home.

Thanks, now we can go back to discussing what kind of fruit options they should offer. I like any fruit as long as it's organic. Altho actually what I prefer even more than fruit is fresh veggie juice bar. Carrot and beet would be nice with a swirl of flaxseed oil. Delicious. I'd pay extra for that but not for a burger. I'd just grab a free burger on the Lido deck. IMO, the ambience by the pool is more fun than sitting in a Johnny Rockets. I could do that at home.

Then that is your option.........what I can do at home has no bearing on what I do on vacation.......truth be told......I'm not a burger person.....but Johnny Rockets have some great egg salad sandwichs.......

yeah 5 Guys has two sizes for French Fries

Super Sized and

Jumbo Sized

seriously I might go that place every now and then if they had just a small order of fries-not a bag full. I don't want to be tempted to eat and extra 500 calories-don't give me the option

Cost of Five Guys burger = $5.

Cost of Carnival burger = $0.

Until you can get Five Guys to come cook it, I say the Carnival burger is fine with me. And it's not much different from Five Guys. I'm taking a pass on this one.

But you might get me to talk about Five Guys' fries (peanut oil makes a big difference!) :)

I actually work at Five guys ( one of very few that are open in Canada) I would love to come and cook for all of you on a any Carnival ship going anywhere as long as I get to cruise for free sign me up.. I'm sure the rest of the team would sign up for to too

I actually work at Five guys ( one of very few that are open in Canada) I would love to come and cook for all of you on a any Carnival ship going anywhere as long as I get to cruise for free sign me up.. I'm sure the rest of the team would sign up for to too

All of this talk about Five guys is making me want to check it out. A new one opened up down the street but we haven't been there yet.

All of this talk about Five guys is making me want to check it out. A new one opened up down the street but we haven't been there yet.

They are opneing up 3 more in Manitoba actually in Winnipeg by the end of 2010.There is one 5 in Canada right now but plan on 51 by the end of 2012. My only recommendation would be bring your appetite..( oh and don't throw out your left over fries they make great pan fries the next day:D)

The only good thing about Chuck E. Cheese is that they sell beer:D

Why would you want to drink beer in a Chuck E. Cheese on the ship? There are already plenty of places to drink beer, aren't there? Or is it the special ambience of drinking beer in Chuck E. Cheese? :confused:

yeah 5 Guys has two sizes for French Fries

Super Sized and

Jumbo Sized

seriously I might go that place every now and then if they had just a small order of fries-not a bag full. I don't want to be tempted to eat and extra 500 calories-don't give me the option

almost Stallion but not quite...regular and large sized with a topper on both.. Super Sized is Mcexpression and not sure where you got he jumbo sized from but not us...We tell our customers the truth.. the regular feeds 2 people and large feeds 4 people but if you have left overs they really do make good pan fries the next day. You can also order you fries with out the topper..:D

Archived