Carnival Cruise Line and Five Guys!!!

westwingjazz

[quote name='elcuchio24']
I'm not talking about a smoke filled sports pub where you can get you're bud light in a glass.[/quote]

AKA The Old Man Bar.

[quote] I'm talking about a nice pub style venue that serves fine and craft/microbrew beers and cider. Would anyone other than me be into this?? Obviously this wouldn't have to be a chain or franchise or anything, so it mightbe off topic, but still seems like it might fly.[/quote]

Totally, but I can't see the cost of getting ahold of, shipping, and serving said craft beer in a timely fashion would be profitable. There's a reason why the beer served is either bottled or canned and not draft. Good beer simply goes skunk too quickly.

I'm not big on the idea of more alternative dining, but.....

How about a "gentlemen's club" that doubles as a "ladies club" during alternating hours??? Just please make sure the hours are clearly marked and that it's no where near Camp Carnival :eek::D.

How about a legit craft brew type pub?

I'm not talking about a smoke filled sports pub where you can get you're bud light in a glass. I'm talking about a nice pub style venue that serves fine and craft/microbrew beers and cider. Would anyone other than me be into this?? Obviously this wouldn't have to be a chain or franchise or anything, so it mightbe off topic, but still seems like it might fly.

Aida(Carnival corp) has a ship with a microbrewery

http://travel.usatoday.com/cruises/post/2010/02/the-latest-gee-whiz-thing-on-a-cruise-ship-a-microbrewery/77624/1?csp=34

Profit margin.

That aside, could you imagine $4 pints of a good triple hop, or brown ale, or (fill in the blank)?

Oh, I can. Yes, I can indeed. Hmmm.

(Considering $5 Bud Light Night is a big deal around me ...)

I guess my reasoning is that CCL may pull the burgers and hot dogs they now offer off the free side, so then if I wanted a burger, paying extra would be my only option.

They didn't pull the steak from the MDR when they opened the Steakhouse. Besides, it doesn't have to be a burger joint. I liked the suggestion of a hooters. Have fun with it. If you love ice cream you could suggest a Cold Stone Creamery. And please don't remind us all that "Carnival already provides ice cream for free".

Yes but too many options and there would be no room left for us!:(

Well, maybe they could take over one of the bazillion bars/lounges they offer. I'd be willing to say good bye to an under utilized lounge for a place that served breakfast 24/7. Nothin' like breakfast food at 2:00 am after a night of partying.

Well, maybe they could take over one of the bazillion bars/lounges they offer. I'd be willing to say good bye to an under utilized lounge for a place that served breakfast 24/7. Nothin' like breakfast food at 2:00 am after a night of partying.

Thats so true...how many rooms do you walk by day or night that they don't use. I just don't want anymore pay stuff....or chain stores! Want to feel like im on vacation.

. . . How about a "gentlemen's club" that doubles as a "ladies club" during alternating hours??? Just please make sure the hours are clearly marked and that it's no where near Camp Carnival :eek::D.

Now you're talking! Lots of exotics on the ship too.

2 AM? Hell, the party's just starting. You need another Red Bull and Vodka.

I agree with some other folks....we would not utilize any dining choice that would require us to pay additional money. We've already paid for our food...we'd rather save the money and use for things that we know are not included in the cruise price, like.....beer, mixed drinks, beer, margaritas, beer, mixed drinks....Oh, did I mention alcohol??:D

Archived