Carnival Cruise Line and Five Guys!!!

westwingjazz

what about in and out burger:):):)

I'm glad we are getting International feedback here:D.

My vote is for a wine/better brew/small plate kind of 24 hr place..maybe make it 5 or 10 favorite breakfast items 2 to 6 AM for those hours...oh and better coffee served with the breakfast...like 5 basic better options...;):).

Wow I didn't know RCL charged for Johnny Rockets now! It has been some time since we cruised them and at that time there was no charge. I only went in there for the vanilla coke lol. I already think Carnival has great burgers!!! I just wish they would bring back onion rings.

Wow I didn't know RCL charged for Johnny Rockets now! It has been some time since we cruised them and at that time there was no charge. I only went in there for the vanilla coke lol. I already think Carnival has great burgers!!! I just wish they would bring back onion rings.

It's just a cover charge......but all you can eat........

What I find interesting are the people who think it's crazy to pay extra to eat a meal that people want to eat while they pay extortionate prices for alcohol. Using the logic displayed here....can't people drink at home for much cheaper?

Only one 4 night Carnival cruise here so far..I had no idea they did not have onion rings:)..love them.

Seriously..they are often the most affordable with the most included food options..and I love the steakhouse option for a vacation type step up...hooray Carnival..do not want to rush summer..but October cruise is coming!!!:)

I have learned more about more food chains here than anywhere..and we still pay for our "heart attacks" one way or the other...roll eyes...smile grin...Happy Monday...almost over with work day you east coasters. Good Cruisin...you all!!!

What I find interesting are the people who think it's crazy to pay extra to eat a meal that people want to eat while they pay extortionate prices for alcohol. Using the logic displayed here....can't people drink at home for much cheaper?

Sure, but it lacks the ambiance. ;)

They charge for everything man, worse than NCL. Pushed me too far when they started to charge for roomservice after midnight or whatever, turned me off.

They charge for everything man, worse than NCL. Pushed me too far when they started to charge for roomservice after midnight or whatever, turned me off.

Everything really:confused: Wow all I paid extra for on the Mariner was Johnny Rockets.....oh yeah and beer:p

I only go to Johnny Rocket's on RCCL when they give me a free coupon. As for Carnival, the regular grille is just fine with me. The only thing extra I pay for is the carrot cake but only because I've never seen it anywhere else on the ship.

I make sure I make a stop at In & Out at least once every time I'm back in California. I have Five Guys by me and I'm not so impressed.

Archived