What is your single favorite thing about a Celebrity cruise?

JeffCoud

For us, it is the non-smoking policy.

For our adult daughter, the way the head waiter catered to her food likes and dislikes and even brought her pizza for breakfast with a smile (daily) in the buffet.:eek::cool:

Having a martini in the elegance of Michael's Club on formal night. It makes me feel as though I've "arrived".

How very true - it's a life we don't live on land..... :D

Joe

Service, without question, service......... getting treated like you are the most important person on the ship, well, it's simply wonderful, and X does it best.
I totally agree. We have had some very good service on other cruise lines, but somehow Celebrity has developed that special knack of treating every passenger (from inside cabin through penthouse suite) like the most important person on the ship.

:p

If you don't see the PB Ice Cream within the first couple of days of the cruise speak with your section waiter in the MDR and ask him to have it made. They really will! My friend always asks for Pina Colada Ice Cream' date=' and they always make it for her.[/quote']

.........................Any other flavors that you recommend?:p

If you don't see the PB Ice Cream within the first couple of days of the cruise speak with your section waiter in the MDR and ask him to have it made. They really will! My friend always asks for Pina Colada Ice Cream' date=' and they always make it for her.[/quote']

Hi, I will be dining in Blu:) I am betting they would get me some

of that ice cream too;):D

Having dinner on the corner FOV balcony on the M class ships.

What a fabulous quote in your signature line!

"Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends."

Maya Angelou

Breakfast on the Balcony - especially this past cruise on an AFT balcony!!!

Wow, this is a great board and topic. It's cool to meet others who are so effusive about =X=. We just took our second Celebrity cruise (Infinity to Alaska) and have become pretty die-hard Celebrity fans. Got a little tired of hearing, "Oh, it used to be so much better."

But I have to agree -- room service for breakfast on the balcony. Particularly if it's the yogurt/granola parfait. And the great service that comes with that breakfast. (See how I managed to sneak in two?) :D

Breakfast and dinner in Blu, Michael's Club and the cocktail hour(s), champagne, bottled water, ice tea, slippers, and tote bags in the cabin. Of course, that constitutes a wee bit more than one reason.

Not allowed! lol....

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, reading all these makes me even more excited about our upcoming cruise over Thanksgiving! We have only cruised once before, and that was to Alaska on HAL Ryndam. We loved it, but I wanted to try another cruise line this time, so we could compare. My husband was a little hesitant about the bigger ship(Millennium)having too many people, but it sounds like we are going to be very pleased with Celebrity!!!! Excited, excited, excited!!! :D:D:D

Absolue favorite thing:

you step on board, you check your room out,, then venture out onto the ship and look for someone you may know (crew) that is on this ship and they see you and say MR/Mrs xxxx,, welcome back. OMG, makes it all worthwhile especially if it is someone you bonded with on a prior cruise or havent seen for years. The material things do not matter but this feeling of recognition is priceless to us.

spence

Archived