What is your single favorite thing about a Celebrity cruise?

JeffCoud

I'm not saying 10 things, just one, if you had to pick it.

For me, I'd have to say lunch time at the Aqua Spa cafe....so tasty and creative and the staff is usually super, esp if you become a regular! So looking for to getting my Aqua Spa cafe fix on the Summit next month!

Jeff

I'm not saying 10 things, just one, if you had to pick it.

For me, I'd have to say lunch time at the Aqua Spa cafe....so tasty and creative and the staff is usually super, esp if you become a regular! So looking for to getting my Aqua Spa cafe fix on the Summit next month!

Jeff

My favorite things is the feeling of peace you get on the ship, never too crowded, never too loud.

Having heard this about X is what made me want to cruise with them to begin with, and is one of the main things why I will sail with them again.

There so many wonderful things about cruising on X, that I am tempted to pick "the ambiance" as my reason for chosing X.

However, our last cruise was on the Mercury, a delightful ship with some of the best service we have experienced on X, and what we missed was the Aqua Spa/T pool area on the M Class ships.

My DH loves the T pool and I love the Aqua Spa Cafe for Breakfast.

That venue has helped to make us repeat cruisers on the M Class ships.

Wonder if we will also enjoy the similar area on the S Class ships?

Any thoughts from others on this?

Thanks

Last week I received correspondence from one of Celebrity's restaurant managers, and just love his tag line.

"Imaginatively Deliver a Treasured Experience to Every Guest"

So in one word my favorite thing about Celebrity," Service ".

Mari:)

I love the service and having someone take care of me. I'm sure that this sounds selfish, but as a caregiver, this is wonderful. And, the staff on Celebrity cannot be beat.

Hi Judy,

Not at all, you deserve it.

How are you?

Still have wonderful memories of our Mexican Riviera cruise.

Mari:)

I'd have to say service/staff. Every waiter/assistant waiter/bartender/cabin steward we've met on Celebrity cruises has provided outstanding service in a friendly way.

We happened to be on the QM2 during its inaugural season and the service/friendliness of the staff couldn't hold a candle to Celebrity's staff.

I don't know if I can quite put it in the right words, but for me, it's that moment when a crew member does some small (or big) service for me with such a sense of truly wanting to make my trip special...It's usually the first of many such moments. Maybe I can call it the "X factor";)

OK, in one word....Service.

And since I can't control myself:

Mercury: Cova Cafe. Love to sit and watch the world go by, sip a special coffee, and use my mini-computer since the cafe is close enough to the wireless site.

M-Class: Aqua Spa Pool (T-Spa) and Cafe. We get a foward SR just to run up in the morning and take a dip!

S-Class: tough, but I'll take the Bistro On 5, an inexpensive place to just step in to sip, snack and relax with Great Service.

I know, I cheated, but I tried to keep it to one thing per ship Class!

Oh no, I forgot: one more for all of Celebrity - Elite Lounge for free drinks and socializing. Fantastic!

And then, there is the.......

Denny

Service...Service....Service.....

Hi Mari and Judy....that cruise was wonderful, wasn't it?:)

And Judy, it is not selfish at all. Being a Caregiver is VERY HARD and the

caregiver needs to be cared for too:)

Archived