Tattoos

MizzCard

I love mine! Mine are on my left thigh (cross and butterfly) and right ankle (sunflower) so the ankle one will be seen all the time (except for formal night because my dress is long) while the other should only be seen in my swimsuit or maybe my shorter skirts.

I love mine too! I have three, a bracelet around my right wrist, a man in the moon on my left ankle, and an angel on my left shoulder. The first two I designed myself, so I'm proud of them, as they get a lot of positive comments, and the angel was an anniversary present from my hubby. :)

Mine was also an anniversary present from my husband last year. He actually didn't want me to get one but i kept saying I was going to. I love it!!!!! Its of a dragonfly and in each wing I have my boys initials (it looks like veins of the wing) Mine is on my upperback so it will be seen in my bathing suit and also when I wear my formal gown.( at least the colors match! lol)- QLOTP

Guest Time2gocruzn

No I hate mine. It is a small black tribal sun. I was scared to get it too big, so while it looks cool close up..from far away it looks like a cheesy spider or something. :o I would have liked it a whole lot better if it was a bit bigger so it was more obvious what it is. Would love to have it redone and have sort of the same thing...but it is so small I am thinking it may just be easier to get it removed. :rolleyes: :)

Mine was also an anniversary present from my husband last year. He actually didn't want me to get one but i kept saying I was going to. I love it!!!!! Its of a dragonfly and in each wing I have my boys initials (it looks like veins of the wing) Mine is on my upperback so it will be seen in my bathing suit and also when I wear my formal gown.( at least the colors match! lol)- QLOTP

Your tat sounds awesome! I really like the idea of your kids initials integrated into the design

Your tat sounds awesome! I really like the idea of your kids initials integrated into the design

I figured I was safe to get my boys initials, they'll always be my sons!!! (lol)

Its also nice because they are not noticable to anyone unless i point it out.:)

I just have this fear that when I get really old and saggy, a tattoo would morph into something obscene.

Well, since I am 53 I can comment on that.Although age is only a state of mind some days I feel older than others:) . I have a tatoo on my back, rt shoulder. It is of a beautiful pruple orchid. So far so good! Still looks like an orchid. lol

A tatoo is a personal thing. I would love to get my nose pierced too:eek: but am still thinking that over. Maybe for my birthday in May!

Ginger

Well, since I am 53 I can comment on that.Although age is only a state of mind some days I feel older than others:) . I have a tatoo on my back, rt shoulder. It is of a beautiful pruple orchid. So far so good! Still looks like an orchid. lol

A tatoo is a personal thing. I would love to get my nose pierced too:eek: but am still thinking that over. Maybe for my birthday in May!

Ginger

Go for the nostril piercing. I had mine done at 39. I took it out and could not get it back in, so it closed up. I miss it! Will definately have it repierced. Also, had navel pierced and got my first tatoo. It's on my ankle and is two small hearts.

Gee mid life crisis ya think?

Yes Mizz I have tattoo,s i have a TAZ on each arm and a LEOPARD and TIGER on my back and i sure will be showing them off on our cruise on 1st OCT 2005 if people dont,t like them they know what they can do ?????????????

CHEERS DAVE

Proud Yes!

But a bit afraid of what some might think of them when I strutt around the pool.

Got a dragon on the lower back. Will be visiable when in any kínd of bikini or low cut pants, skirts.

On tiny heart on upper right arm, the first...

For some reason I got a pirana on my chest.

On my right breast I got a unicorn so, yes, tattoed...

Love them all, but the pirana... Not a good place when i try to get a nice formal dress or even a wedding dress...

I will try to hide them when eating in the diningroom so I dont get nasty looks or comments. Usually this doesnt bother me, but this is a cruise, and perhaps some uptight people.

I wont ruin their cruise if they dont ruin mine. *lol*

My bf got on big on back, and one on each upper arm som his will only be shown when bathing.

He looks really clean and nice. Type choirboy, always in slacks/shorts and a golfshirt. And then he lakes of the shirt and: wham!Made me look the first time so....

Go for the nostril piercing. I had mine done at 39. I took it out and could not get it back in, so it closed up. I miss it! Will definately have it repierced. Also, had navel pierced and got my first tatoo. It's on my ankle and is two small hearts.

Gee mid life crisis ya think?

For this to be a "mid" life crisis for me I would have to live to be 106!! :eek: lol.

I love that there are so many kinds of people in this world who all like many different things. How boring life would be if we were all the same.;)

Ginger

My daughter and I got our tattoos together too! I was turning 40 and she was turning 21. We thought it would be a good way to commemorate both. We went to this radical place on Sunset strip. It was the perfect place to get a tattoo. That was 13 years ago. Good memories;)

Ginger

image.gif.8b87e8c06a322f4cf34a641a3782673e.gif

Lol...my mom got her first one before I got mine. I got mine when she got her second and she got her third when I got my second. I was 19 and 20 when I got mine. We have unique mother-daughter bonding activities :D It's good to know we're not alone though!

Archived