B1 cabin on Oasis - 9329

I am interested in a balcony cabin on deck nine, right near the Aquatheater (not one of those Aqua suites, but a B1). It is cabin 9329.

It looks like we can see the Aquatheater and possibly the ocean a bit (since there is a large screen).

Has anyone stayed in that cabin? What is the noise level like as it is the farthest cabin at the end?

Thanks in advance for any input.

http://oasisoftheseas.com/

click on this link; under videos select Oasis experience; click on the video titled; "unique views from boardwalk and central park" this will tell you about the boardwalk cabins. I am in 9723 which is across the ship from where you're looking at. I asked questions about this cabin; people who have stayed in them said you can sit on balcony and watch aqua show, big screen tv's, and the zip line; when you close balcony door it is quiet; you must keep curtain closed; because people across from you can see in.

http://oasisoftheseas.com/

click on this link; under videos select Oasis experience; click on the video titled; "unique views from boardwalk and central park" this will tell you about the boardwalk cabins. I am in 9723 which is across the ship from where you're looking at. I asked questions about this cabin; people who have stayed in them said you can sit on balcony and watch aqua show, big screen tv's, and the zip line; when you close balcony door it is quiet; you must keep curtain closed; because people across from you can see in.

Thank you for that link and your feedback. The video was very helpful.

I am glad to hear that when you close the door, it is quiet. I was not sure about that at first. We thought having this cabin might give us a different perspective, and since it is as the end, we may still be able to see the water and some of the ports.

Enjoy your upcoming cruise. We are planning on going on the Allure in June of 2011.

Last night, I booked cabin 9329 on the Oasis for October 30. I'll try to get some good pictures from that cabin to post. Since you are looking at this cabin on Allure in June of 2011, you should have time to look over them to see if you want to change you location.

I am interested in a balcony cabin on deck nine, right near the Aquatheater (not one of those Aqua suites, but a B1). It is cabin 9329.

It looks like we can see the Aquatheater and possibly the ocean a bit (since there is a large screen).

Has anyone stayed in that cabin? What is the noise level like as it is the farthest cabin at the end?

Thanks in advance for any input.

I was recently in cabin 10729 which is also the last aft boardwalk balcony cabin but on the other side of the Boardwalk and one deck up. It was AWESOME!!!! I LOVED IT!!! The view of the Aqua Theater, the Boardwalk, and the wake, were all amazing! :D

As far as noise, for us, the only noise we could hear was the music from the aqua shows (even with our door shut tight). But, the instant the show was over, we had perfect silence. Many nights there was no show late into the evenings, so no noise. The few nights that there was an evening aqua show, it always ended by 11:30p.m. at the latest, and we usually enjoyed sitting out and watching, so it was not really interfering with our sleep. The noise from the Boardwalk itself was a non-issue. I think that the speakers for the aqua show were actually located up on deck 14, so being down on deck 9 the sound of the aqua show might actually be a tad quieter! But I would never let it deter me from booking an aft Boardwalk balcony cabin! I loved it and have booked a similar cabin on Allure! :D

Here are a few photos taken from 10729...

IMG_4055.jpg.a61d517de08698e28951ff6e56f86c13.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg.1842ec69a42e809f9f6a56f2370d429e.jpg

IMG_4057.jpg.a71434b188f2985206533620fe2ef5e9.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg.61d3ae516f424e59e6dd2b87337b9992.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg.e0025b57139125b1f9cba74d61dad9c9.jpg

Hey Bonnie,

Great pictures....we are also on the Oct 30th cruise, I refer to this as being the inagural Halloween Cruise....and we are getting excited. We have 11729, one floor up but the same veiw.....is there ever any Sun since these rooms are under the walk path? Thanks again for the pictures...

Davelliott...do not forget to go to the roll call and sign up for the meet n mingle...there are already over 100 confirmed so far.

Have a great weekend!

Mike B

Out in Palm Springs today where it is only 116 degrees...but remember...it is a dry Heat! :eek::eek::eek:

Edited by pscruzinboyz

We have 11729, one floor up but the same veiw.....is there ever any Sun since these rooms are under the walk path? Thanks again for the pictures...

We are booked in 11729 on Allure! ;) Yes, there was sun on the balcony now and then. Like all balconies, it just depended on the time of day and direction traveled. :D There was also a breeze on the balcony which was nice! I think you will enjoy the location!

We are booked in 11729 on Allure! ;) Yes, there was sun on the balcony now and then. Like all balconies, it just depended on the time of day and direction traveled. :D There was also a breeze on the balcony which was nice! I think you will enjoy the location!

thanks for the info...happy cruising! :)

Mike

Hey Mike where ya been haven't seen you lately, but I see your still with us on the Liberty. The new news for me, I will have surgery in a couple weeks,:( my 1st major one of my life, but I am ready for it and will be all healed and ready to go come Oct 2011.:)

You enjoying this wonderful heat like we are. :D Oh we will be visiting my sister in Huntington Beach, Monday

Gay

Edited by Desert Cruizers

I want to thank everyone for all of the information regarding cabin 9239 on the Allure (but same location as the Oasis).

We loved our AFT cabin on the Radiance in Alaska. We know this balcony will be much smaller, but thought that we would have some nice views. From the pictures that Bonnie posted, it looks like we will also be able to see the water.

We are looking forward to this wonderful NEW ship!

• 5 months later...
Hey Bonnie,

Great pictures....we are also on the Oct 30th cruise, I refer to this as being the inagural Halloween Cruise....and we are getting excited. We have 11729, one floor up but the same veiw.....is there ever any Sun since these rooms are under the walk path? Thanks again for the pictures...

Davelliott...do not forget to go to the roll call and sign up for the meet n mingle...there are already over 100 confirmed so far.

Have a great weekend!

Mike B

Out in Palm Springs today where it is only 116 degrees...but remember...it is a dry Heat! :eek::eek::eek:

How was your Halloween inaugural cruise? We will be on the Allure for Halloween this year. Are there any Halloween parties? Should we take costumes?

Hi Bonnie,

Was it much difference being on 11729? Can you still see the show? Is it noisier? We are trying to decide between deck 10 & 11.

Thanks, Chris

I have not sailed in 11729 yet. That will be NEXT Spring! ;) But, I have sat on the public viewing deck on deck 11 aft and it was just as good for viewing the show as deck 10. I doubt there will be much difference in the noise level between decks 10 and 11 either. :D

I was on the Oasis last year and had 9327, which is right next door. The view of the shows and screens are absolutely amazing!!! You will hear the shows until there over, which is usually around 11pm, even with the door and curtains closed. We got to see the aquashow a few times from our balcony. If we do the Allure in the future (which is the game plan), I plan on trying to get around the same room locations. Have fun!!

Thanks so much Bonnie,

Sounds like either will be great!

Think I'll go with Deck 11.

Sounds like you prefer the upper decks rather than the end cabin on deck 8 or 9?

When we were on Oasis we just did a balcony midship stateroom.

Really want to give these cabins a try!

Chris

• 6 months later...
I was recently in cabin 10729 which is also the last aft boardwalk balcony cabin but on the other side of the Boardwalk and one deck up. It was AWESOME!!!! I LOVED IT!!! The view of the Aqua Theater, the Boardwalk, and the wake, were all amazing! :D

As far as noise, for us, the only noise we could hear was the music from the aqua shows (even with our door shut tight). But, the instant the show was over, we had perfect silence. Many nights there was no show late into the evenings, so no noise. The few nights that there was an evening aqua show, it always ended by 11:30p.m. at the latest, and we usually enjoyed sitting out and watching, so it was not really interfering with our sleep. The noise from the Boardwalk itself was a non-issue. I think that the speakers for the aqua show were actually located up on deck 14, so being down on deck 9 the sound of the aqua show might actually be a tad quieter! But I would never let it deter me from booking an aft Boardwalk balcony cabin! I loved it and have booked a similar cabin on Allure! :D

Here are a few photos taken from 10729...

thank you soo much for posting pics! I just booked 9329 and am debating whether I should change to deck 10. thoughts?

will being one deck lower affect the view of the theatre/ocean as seen in your first two pics?

thank you soo much for posting pics! I just booked 9329 and am debating whether I should change to deck 10. thoughts?

will being one deck lower affect the view of the theatre/ocean as seen in your first two pics?

I think you will be just fine on deck 9! The view for the Aqua show will be great from there!

Hi Bonnie, I have been researching cabin 8390 on the Explorer of the Sea and I am really confused. I chose a balcony room because I am extremely claustrophobic and the light and view from the large sliding glass doors really help. Imagine my distress when I saw pictures on your webshots showing my room with only a single door and only half window. I have tried to verify this info with Royal CAribbean and they all insist that room has sliding doors and is in fact one of the premiuum and sought after rooms and balconies. I have the opportunity to switch to 8392 but if my husband finds out that I cheated him out of an exceptional view then my name will be mud. Can you please add any clarity to this situation for me?? Thanks so much for your help. It really may be a lifesaver!!!

Hi Bonnie, I have been researching cabin 8390 on the Explorer of the Sea and I am really confused. I chose a balcony room because I am extremely claustrophobic and the light and view from the large sliding glass doors really help. Imagine my distress when I saw pictures on your webshots showing my room with only a single door and only half window. I have tried to verify this info with Royal CAribbean and they all insist that room has sliding doors and is in fact one of the premiuum and sought after rooms and balconies. I have the opportunity to switch to 8392 but if my husband finds out that I cheated him out of an exceptional view then my name will be mud. Can you please add any clarity to this situation for me?? Thanks so much for your help. It really may be a lifesaver!!!

You need to switch to 8392. 8390 does NOT have sliding doors and is darker than most cabins! Your husband will enjoy 8392 even more than 8390, because in 8392 he will have a nice, bright cabin...a balcony even larger than 8390....a great view....and most importantly, a wife that isn't having a panic attack! ;)

You need to switch to 8392. 8390 does NOT have sliding doors and is darker than most cabins! Your husband will enjoy 8392 even more than 8390, because in 8392 he will have a nice, bright cabin...a balcony even larger than 8390....a great view....and most importantly, a wife that isn't having a panic attack! ;)

Thank you so much! My gut was telling me the same thing but I was feeling a little guilty since my poor husband already gets stuck in the middle seat on every flight we take because I have to have an aisle seat. Sounds like you understand since a panic attack is exactly what I would be having!!! Thanks again. It is so great to have people who are willing to take their time to share info with others. You are an angel!!!!

Hi, I hate to bother you again, but RCCL is insisting that cabin 8390 does in fact have sliders and they see no reason to switch my room. May I ask, have you personally stayed in that room on the Explorer and how long ago was that? Thanks again,

• 4 years later...