Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Congratulations to Tracey and your family! I'm sure you are all proud of her. It's quite an inspiration to see someone embark on such a presitgious new career path and its also a pleasure to read along with the adventures of your family! Are your kids inspired to be mounties too?

Wonderful pix Mike. Nice to see Tracy's graduation. I see Mitchel has continued to grow taller.

We are doing another post New Year's cruise, this time out of Jacksonville.

No more Winter port departures for us (I'm told by Helene).:D

Keep well.

Wonderful photos!!! Congratulations to the whole family because it had to be a team effort. I was just wondering how many other husband/wife RCMP graduates were there in Tracy's class? Also, were you, Mike, allowed to participate in the ceremony in any way because you are already RCMP?

Congratulations to Tracey and your family! I'm sure you are all proud of her. It's quite an inspiration to see someone embark on such a presitgious new career path and its also a pleasure to read along with the adventures of your family! Are your kids inspired to be mounties too?

Thank you soulsistah007. Tracy and I kept hinting to Arielle and Mitchel that we would love to come back to the RCMP Police Academy for their graduation. No interest right now but that can change. ;)

Wonderful pix Mike. Nice to see Tracy's graduation. I see Mitchel has continued to grow taller.

We are doing another post New Year's cruise, this time out of Jacksonville.

No more Winter port departures for us (I'm told by Helene).:D

Keep well.

Thank you Richard. Tracy agrees with Helene, no more winter ports for us too. Enjoy your cruise. :)

Wonderful photos!!! Congratulations to the whole family because it had to be a team effort. I was just wondering how many other husband/wife RCMP graduates were there in Tracy's class? Also, were you, Mike, allowed to participate in the ceremony in any way because you are already RCMP?

Thank you matondo.There was one other husband/wife duo, the right marker's (troop leader) husband is a Mountie.

I could have presented Tracy's badge to her but because of a unforseen problem with my red serge tunic uniform which includes the breeches, gun belt and boots, I was unable to do so. There was also several fathers that presented their son's badge.

Thank you bacruising, we have been very fortunate in the last few years to go on wonderful vacations. Memories we hope our kids will bring into adulthood and share with their kids. In a few years Tracy and I will be alone but then again maybe we can join our grandkids as they go their own adventures (cruises I hope, were hooked).

What I like and also dislike at the same time is that cruise vacations offer so much for you to do, we hardly see the kids anymore. Unlike previous vacations where we had to do everything together, now we are lucky to see them at dinner some days.

Florida2006257.jpg

Tracyphotos222.jpg

Tracyphotos291.jpg

2009, Carnival Sensation

485.jpg

OMG! They grow up so fast!:(

Hi Mike and Tracy ;)

Thanks so much for posting the pics of Tracy's graduation.....it looked like a very proud moment for everyone!

Hubby and me will be on the Carnival Pride in 18 days....I'll say hello for all of you :)

It makes me VERY PROUD to be a Canadian having you both serving with the RCMP!

Take care the both of you and stay safe and THANK YOU!!

Gail

Comet Cruiser

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing the pictures of Tracy's graduation with us. I actually had tears in my eyes! I feel like I have lived thru the whole shebang - from cruise, to training, to graduation - with your family. Thank you so much for allowing us to follow along with you on all your adventures, and I wish you and Tracy "happy trails", and much health and happiness to your beautiful family.

Hi Mike and Tracy ;)

Thanks so much for posting the pics of Tracy's graduation.....it looked like a very proud moment for everyone!

Hubby and me will be on the Carnival Pride in 18 days....I'll say hello for all of you :)

It makes me VERY PROUD to be a Canadian having you both serving with the RCMP!

Take care the both of you and stay safe and THANK YOU!!

Gail

Comet Cruiser

Thank you Gail, I hope you enjoy Carnival Pride as much as we did. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing the pictures of Tracy's graduation with us. I actually had tears in my eyes! I feel like I have lived thru the whole shebang - from cruise, to training, to graduation - with your family. Thank you so much for allowing us to follow along with you on all your adventures, and I wish you and Tracy "happy trails", and much health and happiness to your beautiful family.

Thank you pe4all, appreciate all your kind words, past and present. Mike

[/size]

Thank you Sharon. Still hoping we can join you on Carnival Liberty.:)

It sure would be a lot of fun! I'm also looking at the Breeze for November 24th, 2012. Judging by the roll call, her maiden US voyage is going to be fantastic.

All the best to your family.