Question for Host Mach

pghsteelerfan

This may sound like a dumb question, but I'll go ahead and ask. I noticed the past couple times I've been logged onto CC that my member name is coming up in red letters instead of the usual blue, but don't notice this with anyone else. I've been a CC member for about 6 months now, but haven't noticed that before. Is there a reason? Thanks.

This may sound like a dumb question, but I'll go ahead and ask. I noticed the past couple times I've been logged onto CC that my member name is coming up in red letters instead of the usual blue, but don't notice this with anyone else. I've been a CC member for about 6 months now, but haven't noticed that before. Is there a reason? Thanks.

I'm not MACH, but if you click on your name to see your profile, or anybody elses, it will come up red after that.

I'm not Mach either...but as is typical on boards like CC, whenever you click on a hyper-link (typically a blue colored link) it will change to red afterward as a means of letting you know that you've already read that post or visited that thread. If you clear the history in the browser the red links disappear but then you have no way of knowing if you've read that thread previously.

I got it - thanks everyone. :) I'm very careful only to honestly (and nicely) answer questions that others post that I can answer for them, since these boards were a great help to me before our cruise this past May. When I saw my member name in red my first thought was that one of my responses had been marked as inappropriate. Last week in response to a question posted, I had gotten into my profile to find, and attach to my response, an old thread that I had commented on that not only had my answer, but other answers with great information as well.

Host Mach, welcome back from your recent cruise. I still need to get to your review and I'm looking forward to reading it.

Woody - love your response, too funny. :)

If you do something wrong you will get a note on your profile. It will tell you the date and such and you can ask why of an admin. So don't worry if you get to that point you'll see it on your profile.

How do I know...because I have one! LOL.:D Got a bit passionate once and told someone to stop being a jerk and he reported me. I took it in stride.

I'm not MACH

I'm not Mach

I'm not Mach

"I Am Not Mach."

Funny because in 1977 Leonard Nimoy published a book titled "I Am Not Spock".

Geeky obscure humor for the day.

1 in 1,000 will think this is funny, to that person, you are welcome. . . . lol.

To the other 999 . . . sorry.

"I Am Not Mach."

Which still amuses me as the character he was trying to run away from, he played yet again last year.

"I Am Not Mach."

1 in 1,000 will think this is funny, to that person, you are welcome. . . . lol.

To the other 999 . . . sorry.

So, is this sorta like an inverse "I am Spartacus" routine?

Archived