Omg really last minute

rick&james

Ok so ive been looking @ A CRUISE out of Mobile got off work and decided i wanna go so called and booked a cruise out of Mobile for tommorrow packing my bags and about to head out the door to Mobile :eek::eek::eek: am i crazy or what ???????????

Ok so ive been looking @ A CRUISE out of Mobile got off work and decided i wanna go so called and booked a cruise out of Mobile for tommorrow packing my bags and about to head out the door to Mobile :eek::eek::eek: am i crazy or what ???????????

Have a blast.. only envious here that we can't do the same:mad::p

Thanks guys SUV is loaded up we are heading out gonna drive as far as we can tonight and then stop and get a hotel and finish in the AM will report when we get on the Ship Elation HERE WE COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and yes we got a great deal 249pp OV guarantee 4 day cruise

Thanks guys SUV is loaded up we are heading out gonna drive as far as we can tonight and then stop and get a hotel and finish in the AM will report when we get on the Ship Elation HERE WE COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and yes we got a great deal 249pp OV guarantee 4 day cruise

Wow! Sounds better than the $349 you were gonna pay for a porthole cabin!!

Have a great time! The Elation is a beautiful ship.

FYI - we left Brentwood at 6:19, stopped in Hoover for dinner at Arby's and was as the Hampton in downtown Mobile by 1:00 am. You can leave the car there and WALK to the ship!! I am ready to do this again.

Elation...one of our favorite ships! I'm not jealous though, we're leaving in 7 short days...The Spirit back to back! Whooo whooo! happy_dance_Snoopy-vi.gif

Have a great time!

We got a call at lunchtime for a deal on a 5 day out of Charleston on Friday and I thought that was last minute! I'm packed and just have a few chores to do tomorrow. Have fun, I know we will.

I am curious...who called you and why? Did you have your name on a list or something?

Have a safe drive! :)

I am curious...who called you and why? Did you have your name on a list or something?

Have a safe drive! :)

My PVP at Carnival calls me when she sees a really good deal. She knows we often cruise around this time for the Anniversary/Birthday and now that we live in NC a cruise from Charleston involves no airfare. I always tell her to call me if she sees a really good deal.

We got a call at lunchtime for a deal on a 5 day out of Charleston on Friday and I thought that was last minute! I'm packed and just have a few chores to do tomorrow. Have fun, I know we will.

I wonder if I got a call today too. Had a missed call on my cell from North Charleston SC but didnt leave a voice mail.

Bill

Archived