taxi share on 17 jan 2011 from miami to port everglades

diane1964

i and my daughter will fly from sydney australia to have 1 months holiday in US. we will travel from LAX to san pedro to join the NCL star cruise on 1 jan (panama cannel) arrive at miami on 17 jan. we need take a taxi from miami to port everglades:confused: any one just heading the same way to share a taxi. at Port everglades will join in cruise allure of the seas which ending at 23 jan, then we will travel from port everglades to orlando disneyland magic world. any suggest for this trasportation, i was told rent car.:confused:

anyone have done this way, please advice! thanks:p

Welcome to Cruise Critic....You might want to ask your question on the Allure of the Seas forum and on the RCI Meet & Mingle for your ship and date...Enjoy, what sounds to be like a wonderful vacation for you and your daughter...:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic....You might want to ask your question on the Allure of the Seas forum and on the RCI Meet & Mingle for your ship and date...Enjoy, what sounds to be like a wonderful vacation for you and your daughter...:)

thank you. we(2) will be on NCL star 1-16 jan 2011 finishs at port miami. there is a tour organized by NCL star, this tour will finish at FLL$59 each. if i take this tour, then catch taxi at FLL to get to port everglades to board allure of the seas on 16 jan 2011 departure 5pm. will this be the best choice regarding cost of money and time? any better advice?

we(2) will be on NCL star 1-16 jan 2011 finishs at port miami. there is a tour organized by NCL star, this tour will finish at FLL$59 each. if i take this tour, then catch taxi at FLL to get to port everglades to board allure of the seas on 16 jan 2011 departure 5pm. will this be the best choice regarding cost of money and time?

G'day,

If you are interested in doing the NCL post cruise tour then this option would kill two birds with one stone. This link shows the close proximity of FLL airport and Port Everglades http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=107423924746471514693.00047e469329b3ae17159&ll=26.075403,-80.130286&spn=0.021471,0.033603&t=k&z=15

However, if you'd rather go directly from port to port I'm sure you could arrange a private transfer for less than 118 USD plus taxi fare FLL to port. Check out this link to Cruise Critic Florida departures board http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

You should also try posting on the roll call for the Allure sailing http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=960602

Enjoy your trip ;)

thank you. we(2) will be on NCL star 1-16 jan 2011 finishs at port miami. there is a tour organized by NCL star, this tour will finish at FLL$59 each. if i take this tour, then catch taxi at FLL to get to port everglades to board allure of the seas on 16 jan 2011 departure 5pm. will this be the best choice regarding cost of money and time? any better advice?

Hi Diane1964 and daughter.....You can use www.ridesas.com from the port of Miami at approx. $13.00pp (discount for children 11 and under) to take you directly to Port Everglades, or if you prefer to do the NCL tour and end up at FLL you can take a taxi to Port Everglades for approx. $15-18.00 inc. tip for the two of you, be sure to ask for a flate rate. On your return rent a car in advance and have the car rental company shuttle pick you up at the ship approx 9:00-9:30am (price different companys online for the best rate and ones that offer pickup) Enjoy !!!

sounds like an awesome trip, have a great time. Have you googled miami shuttle services? I am sure something will come up and you can email one of the shuttle companies for a quote. Also fort lauderdale to disney world I believe is about 3 hours away... so yes I would rent a car

I don't think SAS will work for them. I believe SAS has to originate from FLL, not from Miami. If they were coming into FLL and wanted to go to Miami, SAS would be perfect. We used SAS from FLL to Miami downtown hotel. Then from Port of Miami after cruise back to FLL.

I don't think SAS will work for them. I believe SAS has to originate from FLL, not from Miami. If they were coming into FLL and wanted to go to Miami, SAS would be perfect. We used SAS from FLL to Miami downtown hotel. Then from Port of Miami after cruise back to FLL.

SAS will pick them up at the Port of Miami which is where they'll be after their NCL cruise..SAS will not pick up at the Miami airport due to permit restrictions...So they will be fine with SAS...POM-PE..;)

Archived