has anyone ordered water by the case..

csoud

Just in case you are thinking of ordering it from an outside source to be delivered to the ship for you - it will not work. You are allowed 12 per person in CARRY ON. If you want to order it from the ship to be in your cabin you are talking about at least $1.95 per bottle plus gratuity and like Mach says that is quite expensive. Why not just carry it on and get at Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart at $.99 for 12 pack (what we pay in Canada so you might get for even less).

If anyone has any insight on how to order water by the case to be delivered to the room upon arrival i would appreciate the information.

If you go to the gifts and services tab on Carnival.com you'll find a phone number you should be able to call and get your answer.

PS- water onboard the ship is great to drink.

I also thought water was closer to 5 bucks a bottle. (unless you are talking those teeny bottles.) (well it was closer to 4 then 2.

you are correct... have not seen any water for 1.99 it was 3.95 or 4.25 then the 15% it is the big bottle.no more small bottles. the quart bottle is a bit much to lug in the ports.

you are correct... have not seen any water for 1.99 it was 3.95 or 4.25 then the 15% it is the big bottle.no more small bottles. the quart bottle is a bit much to lug in the ports.

To add, its an off brand--"geyser maybe", not evian, poland springs etc for sure.

bring your own, maybe tag it and will be delivered to your room. We usually carry on a 12 pack and drink the ship water, its actually good.

I drink a lot of water & was thinking of bringing a case of water on board as well ( I am kinda picky & only like certain kinds of water)

On the carnival webiste

http://www.carnival.com/cms/faq/default.aspx#q-545894

I read that you can bring one bottle of wine / champagne - 750 ml per person over 21 yrs old & one case of soda (12 pack). Couldn't find the reference to bottled water.

Could I bring a case of soda, case of water & a bottle of wine? ( I know they all have to be in my carryon). Can they be on-top of my suitcase?

I drink a lot of water & was thinking of bringing a case of water on board as well ( I am kinda picky & only like certain kinds of water)

On the carnival webiste

http://www.carnival.com/cms/faq/default.aspx#q-545894

I read that you can bring one bottle of wine / champagne - 750 ml per person over 21 yrs old & one case of soda (12 pack). Couldn't find the reference to bottled water.

Could I bring a case of soda, case of water & a bottle of wine? ( I know they all have to be in my carryon). Can they be on-top of my suitcase?

Iv tried to post a link and it didnt work either, but Iv read it and it says you can bring 12 nonalchoholic drinks per person in your carry on only. It doesnt say if those are soda or water or mixers or what they are or the size of the 12. Just so you carry them on.

Archived