Do you have a Ship on a Stick??

BarbaraSails

Host Mach!! I must admit and should have in my initial post...you are my inspiration for making the thread! After I saw this pic you posted earlier in another thread it reminded me of my treasured Ship on a Stick so I decided to make this post. :D THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION!! :D And congrats on your 5 ships!!! :eek: :D

Thanks so much and it's Mach... the host thingy is just a title.

I actually have a few more 24 kt. gold solid plastic pieces of ship on a stick... a few in a box somewhere and a couple on loan...

:)

Thanks! I do like my trivia! I actually got 2 on my last cruise - one playing Scattergories I think? And the other was a 'gift' from cruise Director Tex. At the past guest party the gentleman who won the door prize did not speak english (only French). So Tex asked if there was anyone that could translate from french to english - so I raised my hand - got to go up on the stage and 'help out' and so I was rewarded with another ship on a stick! YAAY (you can check out the 'whole story' and pics in my review link below near my signature!).

How neat was that!! :D Being bi-lingual helped! My daughter speaks French and loves it. I did scan quickly through your review (will love to read it all later when I have more time) and I did see your great photos and attention for detail. Great job Froufie! Nice to see your smiling face too! :)

I won one that was included in a bag of goodies (from the last chance bingo draw @ the end of the cruise). There was a child of 8 or 9 sitting next to me oohing and awwing over it, so I gave it to him. The look on his face was priceless, and I felt good too.

Hubby and I would have just fought over it anyways, so the argument was ended before it got started !!:D

We have two. Here's the latest from the Freedom.

BEATLES TRIVIA

232323232%7Ffp63386%3Enu%3D3363%3E%3B58%3E%3A49%3EWSNRCG%3D3572986762337nu0mrj

Beatles trivia!? How fun! We've never run into that on our cruises.

We do, however, have 3 ships: 2 from our Dream cruise and 1 from the Freedom. All for trivia wins.

I won my first won at the Parent/Kid Circle C mixer on the Holiday - Best Mom Dancer. I was mortifed the rest of the cruise with people coming up to me all the time telling me congrats - since it was being replayed on the Inroom TV. :eek:

On our last cruise DW got one for winning the advertising trivia game. She's an advertising professor, so that helped a little.

Hoping we don't get shut out in a couple of weeks aboard Triumph, and I'll be scoping out the FunTimes looking for the advertising trivia game.

and won 2 on it..now total of 30 ships, 8 medals, champagne, Harriett Hipo..from Trivias, Name Tune, Win Loose Draw, TicTac Toe thingy, Ball Counter, Name the FAce, Most cruzes(Milestones, on last year)Buzzer Game..most one one cruze was 7..we missed a port, so more games!

I got one on the Splendor last month but it was by way of the Victory. I had identified the ACD in the Beatles show but someone got to him before I did. He was supposed to send me a ship on the stick as a consolation prize. Well, he didn't. Lo and behold, he was the ACD on our Splendor sailing so when I saw him, I said hello...and then told him he never sent me my ship on a stick!

I got one on the Splendor but I didn't win it. John Heald sent it to my cabin with a photo of the Splendor that he had written my name on and signed for me.

It was a complete surprise - I had sent him a note during our cruise asking if they would be playing the Australian Football Grand Final on any of the screens. They were not able to show the game but I got a ship on a stick (we call it a trophy).:)

Archived