Do you have a Ship on a Stick??

BarbaraSails

I won my ship on a stick at a deck party on the Carnival Legend. They asked everyone to do their best "Carlton" dance(from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air). I was sitting there watching people struggle and try their best. So I decided to get up and show them what I had. Needless to say, no one could top me and I won my 1st ship on a stick. It was my 1st cruise too!!!

DSCN0379.jpg.5497a263d2928944a70232cc40b0510e.jpg

Finally, I got one on our 17th Carnival cruise this last August on the Spirit. It was a gift from my daughter and her husband. They won the two '80's Music Trivia contests. So I don't have bragging rights but I do have a SSOS!

I won 2 on the Miracle on the Nov. 3rd sailing. 1 was for a battle of the sex's (guys won of course!) and one for an open trivia on the lido deck.

Its now my goal to get one on every ship im on.. :)

836_1939.jpg

I won my ship on a stick at a deck party on the Carnival Legend. They asked everyone to do their best "Carlton" dance(from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air). I was sitting there watching people struggle and try their best. So I decided to get up and show them what I had. Needless to say, no one could top me and I won my 1st ship on a stick. It was my 1st cruise too!!!

I'm loving all the responses!!! Great job everyone!! :D

These three and the one about the Best Dancing Mom on the Inroom TV caught my eye :D hahahaha! All Funny and cool!

Keep those great Ship on a Stick stories coming!! Pics please if ya got 'em!

56 Ships on a Stick

12 medals

One John Heald Bobble Head

(one Ship in a Stick is from the Holiday when they had MARBLE bases)

see picture in Signature

Oops...forgot to add how we accumulated them.

About half were from Talent Shows....

(the 7 Legends Shows I have been in give you a free DVD and group picture in costume...no ship on a stick)

Our oldest son earned another chunk through trivia and ping pong over the years.

Our youngest son earned several since Nov 2008 as Carnival's youngest Milestone Awards member on the cruise....(they made that up for him since he has Autism )

I have won a couple from Trivia.

Hubby has won a couple from Trivia.

My first cruise on the Miracle in 2008, I was determined to win a ship on a stick! We went to almost every trivia game, every event, but it just wasn't meant to be.

The last sea day was my birthday and my friend gave me this big "Birthday Girl" pin to wear. We got in the elevator with one of the Fun Staff, (can't recall his name, young with an australian accent) and he said "are you having a happy birthday?" I said it could be happier, he said, How, I answered I wanted a ship on a stick for my birthday.

He reached into the bag he was holding, pulled on out and said "Happier Birthday"!

And won four of them (scavenger hunt and some trivia games). Just picked up a medal earlier this month for "famous faces".

and if so, please post a pic of said ship on a stick and tell which game/contest won.

after 10 carnival cruises and on my recent 11th this past october on the triumph, i finally got my first ship on a stick!! I tell you, i was quite excited. :d

i had played only a couple of the games on board previous cruises, but i always wished i had one. This last cruise, at the insistence of my friend, fab, i reluctantly played along and did the "digital scavenger hunt" with her. (honestly, :o i didn't want to do it, but since it seemed so important to her, i did)..

and we won!!! :eek:after running around the ship for about 20 minutes snapping photos, we won! It was only when i was standing next to one of the cruise director staff turning in our sheet and photos did i realize what the prize was!! It had not even occurred to me! Boy! I did i get excited!!!

so, here we are, the proud winners of the 10/11/10 triumph cruise digital scavenger hunt! (i'm on the left) :d

255rp85.jpg

tell your story and post your pic if you have one available!!:d

hi--folks-----we have no pics available at this time-----but we do have a---ship on a stick------thanks to my husband -- john--winningthe slot tourny----- on the dream--while-- sailing the med-----this makes a $500.00 richer----congrats to you folks too----hope we win many more-----irene

I won 2 on the Miracle on the Nov. 3rd sailing. 1 was for a battle of the sex's (guys won of course!) and one for an open trivia on the lido deck.

Its now my goal to get one on every ship im on.. :)

836_1939.jpg

i remember you!! i won 1 on that cruise too, trivia, first day out.

that was a great cruise, best people!!

i have 5 more, and 2 medals, various reasons, trivia, bean bag toss, scavenger hunt, hairy chest contest JUDGE.

fun times!!

audrey

My adult daughter and I happened to be having a drink where the sports trivia was about to begin. There were no females but us in the area, taking on all the boys of all ages. And we won!! I no longer have the trophy, but my daughter and I love the story.

Freedom_70001.jpg

We (TEAM CANADA !) won this as part of the prize package for coming in 1st in the Trivia Contest on the Freedom last month. We were lucky enough to find a really nice photographer who was setting up for formal night and he took this pic of us with our Ship on a Stick....

Archived