Back from westerdam s. caribbean

Isasprings

I like your review. Awesome! I wish more people would write their reviews as succinctly as you did. We're taking this same cruise on the Westie in February and are really excited about it. We haven't been to Aruba or Curacao before so I'm looking forward to this. I'm glad you had a great time.

We just back from our cruise this is my review only in one letter

GREAT!:p

It was relaxing.The service and our OV cabin location FANTASTIC!

The food was very BAD I gain 5 pounds LOL:)

I realize that "food" is very subjective because everyone has different tastes. We have friends that were on the November 12 sailing of the Westerdam and they said the food was mediocre and the service in the dining room was extremely slow -- it took them 2 hours just to have dinner. I know these people very well and they NEVER complain about anything.

You should have complained to someone for their forcing you to eat so much food.

Those poor people on that stranded Carnival cruise actually lost weight. Right there is ground for a big law suit.

BTW...How was the entertainment? HAL usually doesn't have a big variety and we are going on a Westerdam BTB.

We are on Westerdam for 2 weeks next year in Carib. Liked your review, concise and to the point, but can you use a little more ink?

Hi! my review is short because english is my second language and is not perfect.But I'm going to try to do my best please forgive me is I spell something wrong.

Embarkation was very fast.They give us a number and we wait 10 minutes for our # to be called we went to the Lido ate lunch and before we check

our cabin we went to the MDR deck 2 (we had open dinnig)and make reservations for 3 days was very easy and no problems the 4th day we ate at the lido.The 5Th and 6th day reservations in the MDR. this was our first time with open dinnig and we really enjoy it.The service is Fantastic I give them a 10 they know us by our last name on the last day we tip them extra because we were very pleased.

The food on thanksgiving day was excellent.we really enjoy MDR

I wanted to eat one night at the canelleto but no resarvations available.

I miss that..

I like your review. Awesome! I wish more people would write their reviews as succinctly as you did. We're taking this same cruise on the Westie in February and are really excited about it. We haven't been to Aruba or Curacao before so I'm looking forward to this. I'm glad you had a great time.

You will love this port of calls my favorite was Curacao it is Awesome.The temperature in Aruba was hot but the water was great we take a city tour for 2 and half hours and went to eagle beach.

My pics came out so great. :p

You should have complained to someone for their forcing you to eat so much food.

Those poor people on that stranded Carnival cruise actually lost weight. Right there is ground for a big law suit.

BTW...How was the entertainment? HAL usually doesn't have a big variety and we are going on a Westerdam BTB.

The entertainment was very good.We went to 4 shows in the Vista lounge wenesday and thursday nights were the best.:p

Hi! my review is short because english is my second language and is not perfect.But I'm going to try to do my best please forgive me is I spell something wrong.

Embarkation was very fast.They give us a number and we wait 10 minutes for our # to be called we went to the Lido ate lunch and before we check

our cabin we went to the MDR deck 2 (we had open dinnig)and make reservations for 3 days was very easy and no problems the 4th day we ate at the lido.The 5Th and 6th day reservations in the MDR. this was our first time with open dinnig and we really enjoy it.The service is Fantastic I give them a 10 they know us by our last name on the last day we tip them extra because we were very pleased.

The food on thanksgiving day was excellent.we really enjoy MDR

I wanted to eat one night at the canelleto but no resarvations available.

I miss that..

No worries and thanks for that, a good effort with your English.

We loved Curacao. We just walked around the port and town. The Dutch influence makes the town a "Kodak" moment! It was a Saturday and the locals were selling fish from theirs boats along the side canal. Also the local flea market was quite crowded. We didn't take an excursion but totally loved the island. The people were very friendly and it was fun walking across the floating bridge and just sitting in a cafe and watching the action. We were in Aruba on a Sun. and shopping was iffy due to the fact that the stores were only open for a few hrs. We weren't very impressed with Aruba.

Archived