Naked neighbors on balcony next door...

mexico5

I can recall being docked across form a Celebrity ship several years ago. A woman was sunbathing nude on her verandah.

As we backed out of the dock, the stood up and flashed the HAL ship.

Husband and Wife arguing? Happens all the time.:)

Love it!

Actually, the only thing about OP's post that has me dumbfounded, is the statement that they could not find a bar open to have a martini in the early afternoon. Never had a problem on any HAL I've been on!

I can recall being docked across form a Celebrity ship several years ago. A woman was sunbathing nude on her verandah.

As we backed out of the dock, the stood up and flashed the HAL ship.

I bet she'd have been disappointed to find out she picked the totally wrong audience :D ;) :eek:

It's not about looking around. As many people have mentioned you can see the reflection in the plexiglass. It takes no effort. I just wish that people would understand that being naked on a balcony is not the same as being naked in your home with the drapes closed.

That happened on our last cruise, we had no problem telling who was sitting on the balcony .... easy enough to move the chairs though :)

Did you get your camera?

The neighbors probably had wool blankets nearby since you were on a Alaska cruise.

BTW...They were on vacation too!

Who are you talking to? Who was in Alaska? Oh I forgot, going naked is ok as long as you are on vaycay.

[quote name='mexico5'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Hi, just back from our first HAL cruise on the Oosterdam...it was a good cruise but we wouldn't sail with HAL again. We much prefer Princess and NCL in all areas except for stateroom/room service dining and the crew.

But...just curious if this has happened to anyone before. It wasn't the end of the world...just weird. Our first sea day we sat out on our balcony (fantastic one at that!) and our neighbors (maybe you are on CC?:eek:) came out to tan on theirs too..butt naked...I mean nothing on the man or woman. I don't think they were Canadians as they were way too tanned (or should I say leathery) so maybe from Europe where it's hotter? Anyhoo...my DH and I vacation alot at All inclusives so we are used to seeing the man in the thong and the women that go topless...not a big deal...but I am not sure if they realized we (and how many others?) could see them.

I told my DH if we can see them (through the glare of the panel) that they could see us so make sure he wears something when out there...we were pretty close to the balcony cabins that "swing out" so I think they might have been seen by many people...interesting...the second sea day the same thing...both naked out suntanning...the last sea day it was too cold for it.

Also I feel sorry for a couple that must not have been getting their "special" gifts. At the Pinnacle Grill one night the waiter came over and presented us with a special cake for our special celebration! Again the captain sent us a note to congratulate us...I phoned down to say that some couple was being confused for us but these things kept on happening...oh well...hope the "real couple" got something![/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Perhaps they should go on the nude cruise next winter.

Archived