Celebrity Photos - post here

ReelG8r

Its not always sunshine and sandy beaches! ;)

Taken from the Celebrity MERCURY Dec. 12, 2010 off the coast of Cape Hatteras enroute from Baltimore MD to Charleston SC from my balcony, cabin 9189. Getting there is half the fun? :D It was a memorable day, indeed!

Storm1.jpg

Storm2.jpg

Storm3.jpg

Storm4.jpg

Its not always sunshine and sandy beaches! ;)

Taken from the Celebrity MERCURY Dec. 12, 2010 off the coast of Cape Hatteras enroute from Baltimore MD to Charleston SC from my balcony, cabin 9189. Getting there is half the fun? :D It was a memorable day, indeed!

Storm1.jpg

Storm2.jpg

Storm3.jpg

Storm4.jpg

OMG crazy!

don't think my wife would like this! :eek:

It was a slow build up (which started before sunrise and lasted all day) to the actual tempest, the worst of it tossed us around for about 4 hours, finally subsiding around 8pm. It was a blast. The winds were brutal as you can see the tops of the white caps being blown off. You can see the entire photoset here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57377062@N04/sets/72157625544263227/with/5290032559

It was a slow build up (which started before sunrise and lasted all day) to the actual tempest, the worst of it tossed us around for about 4 hours, finally subsiding around 8pm. It was a blast. The winds were brutal as you can see the tops of the white caps being blown off. You can see the entire photoset here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57377062@N04/sets/72157625544263227/with/5290032559

All I can say is WOW! :eek:

Oh my! I'm not sure if I could handle walking around and taking all those pictures - you must have great sea legs. :) This may be a dumb question, but what is the significance of the green water waves? Is that just a sign of how terrible the waves actually were?

Archived