Splendor

Shelbyjane56

Splendor will leave at noon approx and will have 233 technicians and various non Carnival cew plus 365 Carnival crew onboard. I wish in some ways......I was there. Really

there was also another comment saying they were sailing and have been for a bit

Splendor will leave at noon approx and will have 233 technicians and various non Carnival cew plus 365 Carnival crew onboard. I wish in some ways......I was there. Really

there was also another comment saying they were sailing and have been for a bit

Noon, local time. Please don't be looking at YOUR clock. :rolleyes:

She is on her way to San Francisco and has been for a few hours now! (for the people who can be so negative!

OK, just spoke to the senior officers on Carnival Splendor. The ship is leaving at noon local time and will arrive in San Francisco early on the 24th. I wonder if Host Mach or someone can post this on CC as I know its a hot topic there................not that some there believe what I say so for them ..........the Carnival Splendor has left and is currently doing 75 knots heading to Detroit.

think what you want

Your forgetting the time difference. Your in Indiana which is either in EST or CST. The Splendor is currently docked in San Diego which is on Pacific time, at least 2 hours ahead of San Diego.

OK, just spoke to the senior officers on Carnival Splendor. The ship is leaving at noon local time and will arrive in San Francisco early on the 24th. I wonder if Host Mach or someone can post this on CC as I know its a hot topic there................not that some there believe what I say so for them ..........the Carnival Splendor has left and is currently doing 75 knots heading to Detroit.

Please reread.

I am watching live news coverage on our San Diego local news. SHE IS STILL HERE... Geez, as the others have said, our reporters, on the scene are saying just after 12 noon.. There must be a ghost ship sailing somewhere:rolleyes:.

Your forgetting the time difference. Your in Indiana which is either in EST or CST. The Splendor is currently docked in San Diego which is on Pacific time, at least 2 hours ahead of San Diego.

You are correct Im ahead of san diego time, but it does appear that they are ready today to sail, so thats a plus if it happens. Didnt mean to get everyones panties in a wad

You are correct Im ahead of san diego time, but it does appear that they are ready today to sail, so thats a plus if it happens. Didnt mean to get everyones panties in a wad

I think we are all just really anxious about her getting on her way to San Fran. :)

Toni

Make up your mind you said they were sailing now its they will sail today, un wad your panties!!!!!!!!!

Archived