Video of the MARINA in Barcelona

Oceans&Rivers

I thought you all might be interested in this video I found while looking for webcam views, etc. of the Marina in Barcelona:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq-4Drgnph4

I hope there will be more videos soon. :)

Thank you for posting this link! We were at the pre cruise dinner tonight, here in Barcelona, with 40 of our cruisemates and we are all soooo eager to board. I wanted to walk down to the port tonight to see the Marina but DH said it was waaay too cold so your posting was perfect. Thanks once again!

Thank you for posting this link! We were at the pre cruise dinner tonight, here in Barcelona, with 40 of our cruisemates and we are all soooo eager to board. I wanted to walk down to the port tonight to see the Marina but DH said it was waaay too cold so your posting was perfect. Thanks once again!

You're very welcome. I am glad it brought you pleasure, and I do hope you get some nice weather on the voyage in which to enjoy the balconies and decks on the Marina.

¡Buen viaje!

...But I put a picture in my post of a ship that WAS dressed overall.

:confused:

Yes, but I saw all the lights strung across the top on the video, and did not distinguish them from the flags in the picture on your post. Now I know, courtesy of Oceans&Rivers, that it is the flags that mean dressed. OK, just call me landlubber!:)

Dare I inquire what each particular flag pattern means?

Yes, but I saw all the lights strung across the top on the video, and did not distinguish them from the flags in the picture on your post. Now I know, courtesy of Oceans&Rivers, that it is the flags that mean dressed. OK, just call me landlubber!:)

Dare I inquire what each particular flag pattern means?

Not sure if it work the same for cruise ships

http://www.boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/flags.htm

Archived