Link to recent Spirit Dining Room Menus here

alwalaska

Raymonda was nice enough to get the main dining room menus for me from his recent cruise. I have uploaded the menus as well as a document with a tour that he put together for his fellow CC members to Microsoft Live. The tiff files only show one page unless you have some sort of document reader. It looks like the pdf files have to be downloaded before you can open them, but this format seemed the easiest to share.

Good luck and enjoy.

http://cid-66a8f1d80b25f3aa.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?resid=66A8F1D80B25F3AA!139

Once you get there, click on NCL Spirit Files

Thank you for posting the menus. It looks like it will be difficult to figure out which nights to eat at the speciality restaurants. It all looks good!

I was thinking the same thing. There is one night where I am not that interested in any of the main courses, but we had the strawberry souffle on our last cruise and I absolutely do not want to miss that. Maybe we can do an early dinner at the specialty restaurant and then go back later for dessert in the main dining room. :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing. There is one night where I am not that interested in any of the main courses, but we had the strawberry souffle on our last cruise and I absolutely do not want to miss that. Maybe we can do an early dinner at the specialty restaurant and then go back later for dessert in the main dining room. :rolleyes:

If your at a speciality restaurant but want the desert from the main dining room--just ask and they will bring it to you--I have done this on several occasions on the Spirit and they were happy to do it.

BG

i had seen a post some time back that said monday night was lobster. this menu says tues night. is the lobster on formal night? ccl has the lobster and prime rib on elegant night.

i have my dishes all picked out. thanks

You are welcome. I love planning and others have really helped me out, so I wanted to share.

There were several minor changes from the Jewel menus that someone else had put here a while back. The order of the menus was one of the things that changed. Sometimes they make changes from week to week. On our March 2009 cruise with Royal Caribbean cruise, they moved lobster to the last night on board, which was not a formal night. They told us it was a test when we asked why the change.

If your at a speciality restaurant but want the desert from the main dining room--just ask and they will bring it to you--I have done this on several occasions on the Spirit and they were happy to do it.

BG

Thank you. Even though I know how flexible they always are on a cruise ship, I honestly would have never thought about doing that.

Now, all I have to do is decide which specialty restaurant. Hmmmm.

Raymonda was nice enough to get the main dining room menus for me from his recent cruise. I have uploaded the menus as well as a document with a tour that he put together for his fellow CC members to Microsoft Live. The tiff files only show one page unless you have some sort of document reader. It looks like the pdf files have to be downloaded before you can open them, but this format seemed the easiest to share.

Good luck and enjoy.

http://cid-66a8f1d80b25f3aa.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?resid=66A8F1D80B25F3AA!139

Al, thanks so much for providing us with a glimps of what we can expect in another couple of weeks.

Nita

This is great! Thanks so much- we are leaving in 2 weeks.

The one thing I am sad to not see is the mushroom quesadilla. I had it every night on the Dawn...:(

the thing I am sad about, is how do we decide what night or nights to eat in the specialty dining rooms, every night there is something yummy in the MDR?

Nita

Good luck and enjoy.

Thank you for posting the menus. There are lots of choices that I think will appeal to everyone in our group on the Feb. 20th sailing.

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck and enjoy.

Have booked the June 5, 2011 sailing of Spirit as a surprise 35th anniversary gift for DW and me. Will tell her about the cruise our last evening at Disney World next week. :) REALLY appreciate you posting the menus. Having a 'sneak peek' certainly helps with the planning. This will be our first "normal" NCL cruise, and our only NCL to date have been on the Pride of America, which is very different from most traditional cruises. We were very pleased with the service and menu on POA, and this Spirit menu sounds even more interesting. Merci!! (All are welcome to check out our June 5 Spirit Roll Call.

:D

Have booked the June 5, 2011 sailing of Spirit as a surprise 35th anniversary gift for DW and me. Will tell her about the cruise our last evening at Disney World next week. :) REALLY appreciate you posting the menus. Having a 'sneak peek' certainly helps with the planning. This will be our first "normal" NCL cruise, and our only NCL to date have been on the Pride of America, which is very different from most traditional cruises. We were very pleased with the service and menu on POA, and this Spirit menu sounds even more interesting. Merci!! (All are welcome to check out our June 5 Spirit Roll Call.

:D

Pas de problem. I'm happy to help. What a wonderful surprise for your wife. People have recently posted some of the Dailies from the cruise as well. I downloaded them and can forward them to you if you can't find them here on CC. You can email me at annjunk at sbcglobal dot net.

Archived