fruit chees

C & L

Eight cruises and I have never seen anyone have a fruit and cheese plate at dinner...room service yes, and at Vintages, but not in the MDR. Perhaps it can be specially requested, but it is not on any menu I have ever seen. If it is available, I have learned something new today. :)

Eight cruises and I have never seen anyone have a fruit and cheese plate at dinner...room service yes, and at Vintages, but not in the MDR. Perhaps it can be specially requested, but it is not on any menu I have ever seen. If it is available, I have learned something new today. :)

Our tablemates on one cruise were from Great Britain. The wife did not care for sweets and received a fruit and cheese plate every night after asking the first night.

We do traditional early seating. From the first night on, when I ask that it be brought to table every night, we've had a fruit and cheese plate. We always ask for enough for the whole table.

They are mighty nice to have while waiting for the first course. You should try asking for it on your next cruise.

I'm pretty sure it is found on the dessert menu.

We do traditional early seating. From the first night on, when I ask that it be brought to table every night, we've had a fruit and cheese plate. We always ask for enough for the whole table.

They are mighty nice to have while waiting for the first course. You should try asking for it on your next cruise.

It's officially on my to do list. This is why I love Cruise Critic...:D

ive had fruit and cheese plate in the MDR on every cruise ive been on up to date. even when it hasn't been on the menu ive requested it and always had one brought, never a problem. 5th March on the liberty and intend to again :D

Archived