Which do you prefer for dessert

hlb76

pick your favorite  

334 members have voted

1. 1. pick your favorite

• Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
    • Bitter and Blanc
    • Other--- please share
    • Who has room for dessert after dinner?

The Cappucino pie is awesome!

I drool just thinking about it, I always eat a light supper (no appy) so I can eat 2 pieces, its usually on the last night of our 8 day cruise and I was looking forward to it so much!

For those that like coffee ice cream (good yankees is what I am always told), thats't what it is, frozen coffee ice cream pie that is to die for!

Oh well, just another reason to get my next cruise booked :)

i don't get the chocolate cake. it's like warm cake batter. i get sick thinking i used to lick my mothers batters with uncooked eggs in it.

Did you ever get salmonella? Then why get sick thinking about it? That's kinda like parents not being able to leave their kids alone for 5 seconds without cell phone contact. Our parents never had that and we turned out fine, mostly.

FWIW, while I don't get it often because it is so damned fattening, I LOVE LOVE LOVE raw toll house cookie dough. If I never got salmonella when I was a kid, I'm sure as heck not going to get it now. Technology is way more advanced now than when I was a kid.

1 Creme Brulee

2 Creme Brulee

3 Creme Brulee

On our recent Miracle cruise our wait staff got tired of my whining and offered it to me every night.

same here , on the Glory GF had it everynight in the MDR . they brought her 2 each nite . whining does help .........................

would whining get me Bitter & Blanc AND Creme Brulee every night?? :) ...I may just have to try

Looked up the menu to find this elusive cappucino pie...it's the same night as the Grand Marnier Souffle, and I never order two deserts so I must have overlooked it. I believe that may change in 3 weeks though ;)

I know there is a great debate on WCMC and how it is the best dessert ever. I have also read that the bitter and blanc is loved just about as much.

I am wondering which you prefer. If you have a different favorite let me know about that too.

I personally like the B&B. WCMC is great too.

As far as I'm concerned, the Grand Marnier Souffle is the best dessert on the high seas! I have to have at least 3!

:cool:Bill

This is my favorite dessert of all time, and blows WCMC out of the water:

107momdessert-1.jpg

Unfortunately, the only time I ever got to have it was on Mothers' Day, 2009. It is a rich chocolate flourless cake, topped with berries and a chocolate candy heart, and came with drizzles of chocolate and raspberry sauces. Best dessert ever! :p

My second favorites are the chocolate cake from room service and the banana split from the kids' menu in the MDR.

This is my favorite dessert of all time, and blows WCMC out of the water:

107momdessert-1.jpg

Unfortunately, the only time I ever got to have it was on Mothers' Day, 2009. It is a rich chocolate flourless cake, topped with berries and a chocolate candy heart, and came with drizzles of chocolate and raspberry sauces. Best dessert ever! :p

My second favorites are the chocolate cake from room service and the banana split from the kids' menu in the MDR.

omg! i think i can almost taste that through my screen!

I order the Fruit and Cheese plate EVERY night. That is one of the things I am looking forward to the most on my upcoming cruise!! Mmmmm!

My DS does shebert every night (I guess we are both creatures of habit).

I voted "other" which would be the Creme Brulee but ONLY because I haven't gotten the opportunity to try the Grand Mariner Souffle or the Bitter & Blanc yet. The melting cake was great, just not better for me. I feel certain that Bitter & Blanc would have topped them both

Archived