Which do you prefer for dessert

hlb76

pick your favorite  

334 members have voted

1. 1. pick your favorite

• Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
    • Bitter and Blanc
    • Other--- please share
    • Who has room for dessert after dinner?

I know there is a great debate on WCMC and how it is the best dessert ever. I have also read that the bitter and blanc is loved just about as much.

I am wondering which you prefer. If you have a different favorite let me know about that too.

I personally like the B&B. WCMC is great too.

1. Grand Marnier Souffle

2. Bitter and Blanc

3. Creme Brulee

4. warm chocolate melting cake

I like the chocolate melting cake but it is SOOO sweet and I'm a sweet person. If there isn't anything interesting on the dessert menu that night it is my trusty standby.

Looking forward to watching it being made on our Chefs Table tour next month! I wonder if they'll let me lick the bowl?

On the occasion when I might have room for dessert, I usually order a scoop of pineapple and lime sherbet.

Once a week, I try to finish the WCMC because it is soooo delicious.

And, when I dine at the Steakhouse, I order the chocolate taster for dessert...but have never been able to finish anything on it...but, oh boy, it's goooood....

The best dessert by far is the Banana Cream Pie on the Dream. Usually the pie is o.k., but this was unbelievable. One of the best I have ever had. Unfortunately, I have only been able to get it on the Dream. Denny

I prefer the creme brulee, but it hasnt been served on our recent cruises :confused:. I dont care of the WCMC (DH eats it everynight, too rich for me), I do like the B&B and grand marnier souflee as well.

agree with most - haven't tried the souffle. I like B&B over WCMC - too rich for me too. I just don't like to have the same thing night after night. Actually my favorite dessert is the yummy chocolate cake. Had it first as room service.

Archived