"Love In Any Language" Video

RevNeal

Here's a short RealPlayer video clip, running 2:26. It's 1.82 MB in size and streams at 100kbps. So, if you have dial up, DOWNLOAD it and play it from your computer, don't just click on the streaming link and play it over the internet. If you have broadband access, click on "streaming" and you should have no trouble playing it over the internet. Of course, some may want to save the video clip for future play on their computers. If that's you, feel free to download it!

It's a nice clip ... the crew and cast of the Oosterdam sining HAL's signature goodbye song -- "Love In Any Language." If you're looking out your window at snow, and dreaming about a cruise, watch this video and re-live your latest journey at sea!

Streaming Video (http://www.revneal.org/goodbye.ram)

Download Video (http://www.revneal.org/goodbye.ram)

Enjoy! And, blessings on all!

I really love that song also. I always have the tv turned to the shipboard channel while I pack and I listen to the song a few times. NO HAL cruise is complete for me without hearing it.

Thanks for the recording, Rev.

Ah yes, whenever I hear that it brings a tear to my eye.

I'm crying because a) it's time to go pack (where WILL we put all this stuff?) and b) it's almost time to go home (who WILL get my capuchino for me?).

My favorite sound on board is the PA system announcing "life boat drill in 15 minutes"! :)

Naw ... my favorite is this: statendamwhistle.ram

Few things beat THAT sound!!!!! :)

The Statendam has a LOVELY whistle.

Thank revneal! I love that whistle too! :eek: Good thing I had the door to my office shut - but you never know, I'm sure someone may have heard it - oh gosh, I wondered what it sounded like???

hank revneal! I love that whistle too! Good thing I had the door to my office shut - but you never know, I'm sure someone may have heard it - oh gosh, I wondered what it sounded like???

LOL ... it sounded like a dam-ship setting sail in your office!!!!!!!

Thank you so much, Revneal. I too absolutely love that song ... though I wish they would sing it at the Welcome Aboard show instead. That show is always so much more enjoyable than the Farewell one. :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived