Entertainment to pack???

CruiseGal97

Hi there

We have taken Uno Cards, and regular cards. Another tidbit of information I have seen on some of my other cruises that they do have a few board games in the library. Just in case you don't want to pack alot of stuff. We only used ours if we got into a little shower. Hope this helps

DD is now addicted to Banagrams. A word game like Scrabble. The packaging is a banana, very cute. We've also seen the Apple and the Pear word games by the same company.

Go buy the dice game Farkle - cheap at wal-Mart and comes in a nice shaker that has a nice tight fitting cover - we LOVe it - great for all ages! We are taking it on our Alaskan cruise this summer!

I'm just giving a second shout-out for Bananagrams! Love that game. My 10 y/o grandson loves playing too!! We've been looking at the other two mentioned, and will probably pick them up. Easy to pack, easy to play!:)

Uno and Cards to play Euchre. I always give the kids an itune card a couple days before we leave to load up their iPods with new music and games and I make sure to pack a couple books for me and some magazines for DH and the kids (Car and Home Improvement Mags for DH, Sports and Gaming Mags for DS(17) and Teen Mags for DD(14)).

What is farkle?

Just the coolest dice game ever! We bring a deck of cards so we can play rummy on deck. We (that would be translated, I) have to get out of the sun because I am painfully fair-skinned.

We will probably bring Phase 10 with us this summer. Even if we never play it, it good to have a back up just in case the weather forgets we are on vacation. :rolleyes:

We like Tri-omonios, Farkle, Catch phrase (if there are a few of you, although one time I walked up to a group of strangers and said this 2 team game is really fun will you try it with us for 5 min? 1/2 hour later they still did not want us to leave) Since there is a group of us goin this time, I picked up a card game version of battle of the sexes.

DD is now addicted to Banagrams. A word game like Scrabble. The packaging is a banana, very cute. We've also seen the Apple and the Pear word games by the same company.

Love that game... so much fun.

Archived