Dawn Boston-Bermuda Updates

Crissy699

I'll be posting updates here whenever I can!

We arrived at the terminal at 10:35 and were through security and check in in about 5 mins...The new terminal is great, much more organized. We were given a group number to be called to board, we are now waiting for our group number to be called! Will update more once we're on the ship!

We arrived at the terminal at 10:35 and were through security and check in in about 5 mins...The new terminal is great, much more organized. We were given a group number to be called to board, we are now waiting for our group number to be called! Will update more once we're on the ship!

Has the terminal changed much since last year? They have been getting better and better every year I have to say. Thanks for posting. Will be waiting for more! Enjoy your cruise. You have one beautiful day! :D

Yay! Getting me excited for my Boston to Bermuda Cruise in a few weeks. Can't wait to hear about all the changes from someone on board! Enjoy!

Yes! They spent a few million on updates! No more downstairs checkin and one simple security check point. Also, its nice and cool in here! They'll be letting us on in about 20 mins..yes, the rooms will be ready right away..I'll post pics of the room and new tv if I can.

We are going in September. Love to know who the cruise director is and what entertainment is onboard now. Loved Matt baker and patti & Jose in January, but think they are all gone now.

Thx and Have a great cruise....wish I was there now!

Jw

I will post the dailies when we get back :) wifi is available from ncl but expensive...we're still docked in boston, so I am posting from my phone! Its a beautiful day here..they staff is super friendly and energized. Looks like all new carpeting, nice! There is a wedding right now in tge new spinnaker so cant check it out yet.

Theres a delay with getting all the bags on so we're not leaving till like 515...extended sailaway partyyyyyy! Lol

I was watching on the web cam and wondering what the problem was. Have a great time:D

Hi,:)

I have friends who are sailing on the Dawn today and it will be nice to follow your posts and know what's going on.

I just returned last week from the Jewel out of New York and had a great time.

Glad to hear the weather is good for your sail away party. Enjoy it and every minute of your cruise.

take care,

happytotravel:)

:confused: The ship still has not left according to the web cam and it is 5:45?? Wonder what is going on? Or is the web cam not working?

Crissy thanks for all the updates...love hearing about the ship and cruise...can't wait for July!

I'm so excited to have the Norwegian Dawn in Boston! She was the First 'purpose built' NCL Freestyle ship.

I have a group of friends and clients onboard with you... they're celebrating "Wicky's" 70th Birthday.

Looking forward to your insights.

Bon Voyage!

Crissy - Have a safe trip. No worries on the slightly later departure. I'm sure you'll be going full steam down to Bermuda once you clear the whale slower limit zone. I look forward to seeing your pictures of the new Spinnakers lounge! :D Nightlife is my passion and I shall be on the Dawn when she goes to Miami later this year.

Archived