Transportation from Seatac to Downtown

nostalgiaguru

I did a search, but didn't see a whole lot of specific answers.

Knowing that I would be willing to pay $10-15 more for a private towncar rather than ride a shuttle, what are the best online options for arranging transportation from the airport to our downtown motel (day before the cruise)?

We would prefer a towncar over a taxi, and would like to make reservations online without having to call someone (either now or at arrival).

Any ideas?

I did a search, but didn't see a whole lot of specific answers.

Knowing that I would be willing to pay $10-15 more for a private towncar rather than ride a shuttle, what are the best online options for arranging transportation from the airport to our downtown motel (day before the cruise)?

We would prefer a towncar over a taxi, and would like to make reservations online without having to call someone (either now or at arrival).

Any ideas?

The towncars AND taxis are stationed at the airport. They come to the baggage area when they're called from the courtesy phone. Go to the West Coast Departures forum and read the SEATTLE STICKY at the top of the page for details. Or visit http://www.portseattle.org/seatac/ground/taxi.shtml

We were there 2 weeks ago and a towncar or taxi to downtown is anywhere from $40-45. Going back to the airport its only $32- go figure. The lightrail really isn't that bad. We each had 1 piece of luggage and a carryon and were fine- we also met some locals who told us some good places to check out. Just something to think about... Enjoy your trip!

Someone also mentioned Already There Town Car, as a good service. I just reserved them and the cost from SeaTac to downtown is listed on my res as $45. Plus gratuity.

You just call them at the # they give on your res confirmation and they will meet you at the door from luggage area in 5 min.

Your credit card is not charged until service, or you can opt to pay in cash. The driver takes the money or charge.

No more shared rides for us....for just a few dollars more you get a nice private car.

We're using Already There Towncar Service also. They came highly recommended over on the other board. The only thing I didn't appreciate is they are charging us 5 dollars for our child to use their booster seat. But oh well, it's vacation and I'm happy. At least we have it prearranged for them to have the booster in there.

Same - Already There Town Car - - so far - they have been fantastic about responding to my emailed questions very quickly, and then reserving the car. I found them here - they had a good rep! Hopefully the rest of the experience will be good too!

I am sitting in SEATAC right now, just off the Infinity, we walked from the ship to Westlake station, it was 1.5 hours from Deck to gate and cost $2.75pp. If you are in decent shape this is the way to go.

I am sitting in SEATAC right now, just off the Infinity, we walked from the ship to Westlake station, it was 1.5 hours from Deck to gate and cost $2.75pp. If you are in decent shape this is the way to go.

For some reason, $2.75 just doesn't feel right when I've spent over $1000 on a luxury cruise. I think I'll stick with the town car route.

Nostalgiaguru - Information on Seattle including transportation can be found on the West Coast departure forum. There is lots of information on transportation to/from SEATAC including towncars. But what people have posted above is pretty accurate as far as fare.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1361573

We booked Gold Star (a town car) for our upcoming cruise. They got back to me right away. It's $45 for up to 3 people and if you select that you'll pay with cash its only $40. Some of these shared shuttles are $18 a person so I thought it was well worth the extra money.

Click here

Archived