Help Identify This Ship

momtoabowhead

It is either the Equinox or the Eclipse.

It is definately not the Solstice, as the "X" on the funnel of Solstice is smaller, and it has a large "X" formed on the glass of balconies of the hump.

I continue to be puzzled that Celebrity has decided to put the "X" logo only on the front funnel. Any idea why this is the case?

Thanks for the responses. I swear I'm not computer illiterate, although after that it may seem like it. LOL.

Don't worry; when I checked the properties on the photo it did not identify the pictures as the Equinox. :D

Yes, OP, you must book a cruise on a Solstice class ship. We were on the inaugural of the Solstice herself and it was spectacular, and our favorite of all of the ships we've sailed. You will not be disappointed.

For S-class fans, I'm wondering why they didn't continue the trend of putting the "X" on the hump like they did on the Solstice. I think they originally were planning not to put an "X" on the funnel and lots of people balked so they reluctantly added it. I think, so don't quote me on that. I remember when she was being built there was lots of talk about the "no X" funnel. That was already 3 years ago! Wow does time fly when you're having fun cruising!

Don't worry; when I checked the properties on the photo it did not identify the pictures as the Equinox. :D

Maybe you checked the picture in the first post ? Because the one on the CC main page definitely did mention "celebrity-equinox-aft-big-home.jpg" in the properties, as Gitte posted.;)

Maybe you checked the picture in the first post ? Because the one on the CC main page definitely did mention "celebrity-equinox-aft-big-home.jpg" in the properties' date=' as Gitte posted.;)[/quote']

That's what thought. I saved the pic and hosted it on FB, so the properties of my copy were different.

Yes, OP, you must book a cruise on a Solstice class ship. We were on the inaugural of the Solstice herself and it was spectacular, and our favorite of all of the ships we've sailed. You will not be disappointed

I'm trying to achieve platinum with Carnival before I start branching out. At this rate, three or four years and I'll start testing other lines. I love the look of this ship for some reason. It looks fairly epic.

Archived