any recent promo codes for shore excursions?

sunsetme

When booking the excursion through Carnival I don't see where you put the codes in.

Where does it go?

Thanks

It is the last step when you go thru the whole booking. You have to put in your credit card info, etc. It will then say "promo code." Put it in then. Make sure you try both codes listed in this thread. One may work, one may not, or both may or may not work. Good luck!

When booking the excursion through Carnival I don't see where you put the codes in.

Where does it go?

Thanks

Before you see the box, you have to click the tiny blue link, "have a promo code?" on the checkout page before you enter your payment info.

I booked two excursions last night and at checkout I noticed the promo code tab. Searched for some and tried both BGT002 - 20% off and BGD001 - 10% off. BGD001 worked and we saved a total of $28 on our excursions. It worked for the 7 mile beach & Snorkel Tiki Party Boat in Cayman and Cool Runnings Catamaran to Dunn's in Jamaica. Always happy to save some money.

I booked two excursions last night and at checkout I noticed the promo code tab. Searched for some and tried both BGT002 - 20% off and BGD001 - 10% off. BGD001 worked and we saved a total of $28 on our excursions. It worked for the 7 mile beach & Snorkel Tiki Party Boat in Cayman and Cool Runnings Catamaran to Dunn's in Jamaica. Always happy to save some money.

We did the Cool Runnings Cat in Jamaica. Had a really nice excursion there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saved over $150.00 on shore excursions on the Breeze, set in 3 weeks. I had already booked, I cancelled, then used the code. I saved about $150.00. I'll take it! Thanks again.

We have never heard of promo codes for excursions. Traveling on Celebrity Eclipse at the end of Oct, 2012, and on Carnival Valor in Dec, 2012. Please educate us. I know we will be spending a bit on those, especially in France.

We have never heard of promo codes for excursions. Traveling on Celebrity Eclipse at the end of Oct, 2012, and on Carnival Valor in Dec, 2012. Please educate us. I know we will be spending a bit on those, especially in France.

I think this is only Carnival on which the code works.